Strange New Worlds Episode Titles & Details Revealed!

Star Trek : Strange New Worlds
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Strange New Worlds Episode Titles & Details Revealed!

Post by Nutso »

https://trekcentral.net/strange-new-wor ... -revealed/
Strange New Worlds is promised to be an episodic show, each episode a new adventure. Co-showrunner Henry Alonso Myers promised audiences at Mission Chicago they would introduce new aliens and new ‘planets of the week’. Of course, that doesn’t mean some elements won’t carry over to allow for character growth.

We’re trying to be true to canon, but also to introduce some interesting new creatures you’ve never seen before. We’ve been working with legacy VFX to do a bunch of really cool prosthetic creatures, as well as some CG stuff. You will be meeting new aliens. There’s new aliens almost every week.
Exec Prod. Henry Alonso Myers
– via Cinemablend

Set circa 2259, the series takes place after Pike’s time commanding Discovery in season 2 of Star Trek: Discovery. Captain Pike (Anson Mount) will be joined by First Official Una ‘Number One’ Chin-Riley (Rebecca Romijn) and Science Officer and now Lt. Cmdr Spock (Ethan Peck). Plus legacy characters Cadet Nyota Uhura (Celia R. Gooding), Dr. M’Benga (Babs Olusanmokun), and Nurse Chapel (Jess Bush). And some new characters; Lt. Cmdr. La’An Noonien-Singh (Christina Chong), Cmdr. Hemmer (Bruce Horak), and Lt. Erica Ortegas (Melissa Navia).
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Strange New Worlds Episode Titles & Details Revealed!

Post by McAvoy »

This is what I was hoping for.

No more big season bad thing that needs to be solved by the end.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

I am just frustrated I have to wait for so bloody long for it. I can't afford Paramount+, and the service isn't even in the UK yet anyway. Pissed!
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:31 pm I am just frustrated I have to wait for so bloody long for it. I can't afford Paramount+, and the service isn't even in the UK yet anyway. Pissed!
Do you know anything of Voot Select? They're tweeting: "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, streaming 5th May on #VootSelect." https://twitter.com/VootSelect/status/1 ... 9097570304

And having clicked the link, it's an Indian, possibly Hindi, streaming service. https://www.voot.com/ Can you pay in rupees?

Edit: coupons
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park