Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Star Trek Day 2020 | 'Strange New Worlds' Panel

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

It says "Not Available" when I hit play, is that because I'm in the UK? It seems I am unable to see the latest DSC trailer for that reason.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:11 pm It says "Not Available" when I hit play, is that because I'm in the UK? It seems I am unable to see the latest DSC trailer for that reason.
See if this works, from Startrek.,com https://www.startrek.com/videos/star-tr ... rlds-panel
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Thank you for the Startrek.,com links. I managed to see the DS9 one on the original, so I guess it is just the newer stuff that has the blocks. Much appreciated.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."