White House Antics

In the real world
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

White House Antics

Post by T'Pau »

There are now 3 people who have been diagnosed with CV19 closely related to or in the West Wing. Thanks non-maskers!

In reaction, Pence semi-quarantined for the weekend :roll: Due back at the WH today. Last week, he delivered (never made it inside the door, dropped outside) boxes to a medical facility. On his hot mic, he was heard saying "oh are those boxes on the truck empty? Should I carry them for the camera?" Whoops!

Lil Donny, at his trip to an AZ mask factory, did not wear a mask. Then stated he wore one but the press didn't see it, as it was "backstage". :roll: :shock:

He also has a costly ($3 billion?) plan to paint the wall black, so it will be too hot in the sun, to climb. Hey, pinhead :poke: ,most climbers do so at NIGHT!

I know there are many, MANY more things just as incredibly disturbing going on, but those pinged my WTF button pretty hard!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: White House Antics

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

.... Idea for The Wall: big projectors that project "WE GOT A CROSSER!" or something onto the wall with a big Red Round Circle, maybe some likes in a plus-shape too, and it say, 'aims' it based on TOUCH-SENSORs in the wall, so it's like a big Computerised White-Board with Projector...
Why they wouldn't do it: you'll get American's playing with it.
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Appears the Pence empty box debacle was part of a C-Span looong video, where towards the end, he claimed he was 'joking' about his comment. Believe what you will.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

T'Pau wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:36 pm Appears the Pence empty box debacle was part of a C-Span looong video, where towards the end, he claimed he was 'joking' about his comment. Believe what you will.
If Mike Dense told me the sun rose in the east I'd need two citations from the fucker before I believe him.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:00 pm
T'Pau wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:36 pm Appears the Pence empty box debacle was part of a C-Span looong video, where towards the end, he claimed he was 'joking' about his comment. Believe what you will.
If Mike Dense told me the sun rose in the east I'd need two citations from the fucker before I believe him.
To be honest, if somehow Trump died or was removed from office and Pence became President, I can see him being very toothless. He has never seemed to me at least someone that could could lead. He seemed to me to be a 'yes' man. Yeah he has own personal views and convictions but would he be able to reinforce those views as a President? I don't think so.

Pence also much like the evangelical right at odds in morals and personal principles with Trump himself. Obviously he doesn't say it out loud but you have to wonder a man like Pence would be without a leash from Trump.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

McAvoy wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:42 am
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:00 pm
To be honest, if somehow Trump died or was removed from office and Pence became President, I can see him being very toothless. He has never seemed to me at least someone that could could lead. He seemed to me to be a 'yes' man. Yeah he has own personal views and convictions but would he be able to reinforce those views as a President? I don't think so.

Pence also much like the evangelical right at odds in morals and personal principles with Trump himself. Obviously he doesn't say it out loud but you have to wonder a man like Pence would be without a leash from Trump.
Considering how close it is to the election, yeah. He'd be a lame duck caretaker president at best. He's still a fucking moron, a reactionary, Conservative asshole who needs punchinating.
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

That's how we get he economy up and working again: sell tickets to a punching booth filled with top officials and politicos...I like it!!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

T'Pau wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:17 pm That's how we get he economy up and working again: sell tickets to a punching booth filled with top officials and politicos...I like it!!
We'd make a million in a day, easy!
Coalition
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Coalition »

McAvoy wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:42 am To be honest, if somehow Trump died or was removed from office and Pence became President, I can see him being very toothless. He has never seemed to me at least someone that could could lead. He seemed to me to be a 'yes' man. Yeah he has own personal views and convictions but would he be able to reinforce those views as a President? I don't think so.

Here is one person who described how Trump is viewed by the British:
https://coming42.livejournal.com/479179.html

Various comments in it are:
He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.
He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness
Relativity Calculator
My Nomination for "MVAM Critic Award" (But can it be broken into 3 separate pieces?)
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

For those who wish to attend the Trumpian Convention, you must sign a waiver when you register, to agree not to hold them responsible if you get sick after attending.
Is it just me, or does piling them into the big room, shoulder to shoulder, no masks, and shutting off the ventilation and locking the doors from the outside, seem too much? Or too little?
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

T'Pau wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:47 pm For those who wish to attend the Trumpian Convention, you must sign a waiver when you register, to agree not to hold them responsible if you get sick after attending.
Is it just me, or does piling them into the big room, shoulder to shoulder, no masks, and shutting off the ventilation and locking the doors from the outside, seem too much? Or too little?
It seems like a perfect storm to really start emulating the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic. Fucking A...