Robert Duncan McNeill & Garrett Wang to Watch Every Episode of Voyger for Their Podcast, Airing in May

Voyager
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Robert Duncan McNeill & Garrett Wang to Watch Every Episode of Voyger for Their Podcast, Airing in May

Post by Nutso »

https://twitter.com/robertdmcneill/stat ... 5995139075
Hey guys...check out my new adventure with @GarrettRWang
We will be rewatching and sharing inside stories of EVERY #Voyager episode starting with the pilot. More to come!!! @StarTrek
#startrek
The Delta Flyers. I assume this is the podcast. I'm not sure.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Robert Duncan McNeill & Garrett Wang to Watch Every Episode of Voyger for Their Podcast, Airing in May

Post by T'Pau »

Love me some Voyager...some very specific episodes....but for as much as I've enjoyed RDMcN in his acting and directing efforts, the idea of listening to GW makes this a hard NO for me.
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Robert Duncan McNeill & Garrett Wang to Watch Every Episode of Voyger for Their Podcast, Airing in May

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

Podcasts...
makes me think of the old times before television when stories were told via radio and families gathered around those glowing tube AM frequency receivers. War of the worlds, Dick Tracy, fireside chats, ect.
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

00111010 01000100 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:16 am Podcasts...
makes me think of the old times before television when stories were told via radio and families gathered around those glowing tube AM frequency receivers. War of the worlds, Dick Tracy, fireside chats, ect.
I can't tell if you're reminiscing about your own youth, or if you are making a general observation about history.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Vic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Vic »

Nutso wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:39 pm
I can't tell if you're reminiscing about your own youth, or if you are making a general observation about history.
:P Now Nutso, no oblique age comments, it's hard enough to find replacement vacuum tubes for his logic circuits as it is. So let's just stick with the "general observation" part mmmkay? :poke: :lol:
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
.................................................Billy Currington
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

Nutso wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:39 pm
General observation and relational input. My mother was born in 1939, last year of the Great Depression. She told me tales of her family listen to the radio for entertainment.
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”