Find the Skinjob Gameplay

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Skinjob Gameplay

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Unfortunately, I fell asleep. I woke up just a short while ago when Ensign Mark arrived. I was expecting someone to relieve me from my watch, but that apparently never happened.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Sionnach Glic wrote:Unfortunately, I fell asleep. I woke up just a short while ago when Ensign Mark arrived. I was expecting someone to relieve me from my watch, but that apparently never happened.
I again was working on the engines. However, I do believe that I have repaired the engines well enough that we would be able to lift off whenever we wish.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Do we WANT to lift off? Is it a great idea to be locked in a small ship with a murderer?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I didn't say it was a good idea, just that it was a possibility whenever the time came. If this is a tracking beacon though it may be better to take off and find somewhere they won't be able to track us... If that's possible.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

The Ensign may actually have a point. If we leave and rejoin with the fleet, that device could lead the Cylons right to them. We'd be putting thousands at risk. So until we're certain that this thing is deactivated, we have to stay here.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

You've made some valid points, good that we can lift off, but I don't think we should until we know that this devise has been deactivated and who planted it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Suspicions?

**Lt. Foxx looks around at everyone in the room.**

If anyone has noticed anyone acting strangely, I would like to know it. Its going to be dark soon and I hate just sitting here doing nothing.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

KNIGHT
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

With no one willing to speak, the crew gradually drifted apart into their own separate jobs. Rochey continued watching the DRADIS readout while each person in-turn examined the device on the underside of the DRADIS console. Eventually exhaustion overwhelmed most of them and they each turned in, each one keeping a weapon near them.

In the engine compartment, The Chief gave the engines a once over to ensure everything was alright. He looked up as someone popped their head in.

"Hey Chief, how's it going?"

"Well, I think we should be able to take off in the morning, but I'm going to check things once more. Hey, could you hand me that parts list just behin-" The rest of the Chiefs statement was lost to a quick stab through the chest cavity. The same piece of shrapnel used to kill the Major claimed another victim.

Its work completed, the murderer looked to check that the device implanted on the DRADIS console still functioned. It did. It smiled to itself and then turned in for the night.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:: walks in groggily ::
Hey chief, Roch wants to talk to yoW!!

Oh crap!!!

Everyone get in hear right now!
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

What is - the Chief's dead!
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

What the.....

that's not right, the only reason he was here was to show me the ropes, his retirement was months out...it's just not right.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

*runs in, pistol drawn*

Alright, what's.....shit.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I think its plainly clear now, whoever this person is working for the Cylons, they want the ship, not us. We're just in the way. So we need to put our heads together and figure out who did this... all of this.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I was having the chief investigate this devise to see if it could be deactivated. That could be the reason. That makes me believe even more that this is some kind of tracking devise and needs to be deactivated.

**Turns to Lazer**

Have you made any progress yourself?

**Turns to rest of crew**

And do any of you have any suspicions? I'm not just going to start shooting people, but I would like to know what you think.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I place the Chief's time of death about two to four hours ago.

:::shakes head:::

Isn't it bad enough the Cylons attacked us with no reason? Why the frak is this happening too?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.