FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Lazar
Captain
Captain

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Lazar »

If I had to bet, I'd say that we've got two different killers here with two different MOs, working together.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

{to foxx} You could start offering cash bribes in exchange for and admission of guilt [/sarcasm] We can't prove their working together but I guess it's safer to assume that they are...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

Great. At this rate we'll all be dead or vampires within a few days. Think people! We need to figure out who it is, and fast!
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Thanks for the update.

I've already told you my suspicion.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

The only thing we will end up doing if we rush is kill those who can help us. We should think this through. We know almost nothing about each other, so what can we learn from the things thats happened so far.

And I will put out my suspicion, I believe that Sir Glitch may have something to do with the deaths, I am not sure why, but it's a gut feeling.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

Wait now, I said nothing about killing anyone!

* frowns a bit *

We have to, don't we...
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Who else said anything about killing anyone?
The world ended

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Dammit Nick I'm a doctor not a vampire. What gives you that idea? Are you actually as stupid as you look?
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Um... lets see, you know a lot about human physiology, how is that a stupid idea. And I did not say I even though you were the vampire, I said I thought you had something to do with the killings, you could very well be the werewolf, but I just have a feeling.

How many people do we have with us here after losing Sionnach?
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Crush, Shaw, Me, Uzume, Tsuki, Glitch, Nick, Lazar, Foxx
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Including at least one vampire and a deranged killer. I like our odds.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

So would I if I were one of them, remember, the vampires can bring one over to their side... And the werewolf can kill one of us a night, so we lose 2 a night, and they potentially gain one a night...
The world ended

Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

Wait a minute... is it possible that the wolfman or whatever could kill a vampire? Because if thats the case it could buy us more time. And we need all the time we can get to survive this.

* yawns slightly *

I don't know how much longer we can keep this up.

* looks around *

Its not like there are any conclusive tests we could run, right? I don't know enough folklore to suggest anything. And at the rate we're going, we won't stand a chance.
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

Sophia sat in the corner quietly listening to the frantic voices in the room. Her head was pounding, for starters, she didn't see what a cat burglar had to do with the powers of an ancient race.

Sophia let out a tiresome sigh, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please, I understand we are all shaken up and no doubt suffering from fatigue; however I doubt the vampire would lower itself to pick a lock. Lets start with what we know, Lady Foxx and I are human. The Hunter was obviously human as well, yet he has met his maker. We can assume that the vampire turned someone else during the night, so only six of us are human. We need to stay calm before we decide what action to take."
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

We can't assume Foxx is still human. The vampire's may have gotten to her after Glic.

We know your human, and that he was human. Other than that the only think we know is that of the rest of us eight, two are vampires, and one a werewolf. Now the question is who. We can't wait another day to take action, with two going a night that will leave us with three vampires, a werewolf, and four humans, it'll be equal, if they are working together we don't stand a chance at that point.