Find the...uh..."Founders" IX

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the...uh..."Founders" IX

Post by Mark »

I know I promised breakfast, and I had eggs, ham, and oatmeal ready to cook. But after seeing the results of last nights carnage, I thought a couple of loves of bread and some butter might be all that we could safely stomach.

And of course something to chase it down with, for medicinal reasons, of course.

:::clunks down bottle of unnamed liqueur and several small glasses, quickly pouring himself one:::
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Mark wrote:I know I promised breakfast, and I had eggs, ham, and oatmeal ready to cook. But after seeing the results of last nights carnage, I thought a couple of loves of bread and some butter might be all that we could safely stomach.

And of course something to chase it down with, for medicinal reasons, of course.

:::clunks down bottle of unnamed liqueur and eight small glasses, quickly pouring himself one:::

Now, we must take action today. By my reckoning, of the eight of us here, we have three werewolves, and one cold blooded murderer. We seem to have quite the dilemma. It pains me to say this, but I seem to some suspicions about some of you, and it's both ironic and poetic.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh please, people are getting killed. Now is not the time for riddles!

All I know is when I find the beasts that killed my Jessica, they'll pay...

:: sits down and stares at the ground ::

Do we have any evidence as to their identities or are we going to guess?
And was their going after Lazar just happenstance or are they actually intelligent?

:: stands up and paces for a few seconds ::

Alright, I'll open up and speak my mind.
John Staplic has been living here all his life. I doubt it would take this long for such problems to show.
Jane's been here for a while too. As has Mark.
And so has MM&I, though he is a little odd.

Everyone else, thats still alive, has only come recently. And our father travels a lot. We have no idea if other areas have been plagued.

I feel that for now we should focus our suspicions on the newer ones in town.
As for our murderer, we need to see who would have a grudge against the his honor.

And I know I am the first one suspect in your minds. But I was in my house all night. The only other person there was Mikey, but he was in the guest room, so I doubt he could seriously confirm that I was there all night.
I guess thats all I got to say.

:: looks around ::

Anyone else?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I find your reasoning to be sound sir, however if I may add a thought, the fact that your family is dead and you are not is supicious to me.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I know that. I believe everyone suspects me for that reason alone. Therefore, I really have nothing to lose by stating it.
However, be assured that if I had killed my family, I'd have hung myself by now.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I have no basis for my suspicions, I'll admit. And don't know much about werewolves. But when I say poetic, I refer to the old nursery rhyme of the "Butcher, the Baker, and the Candle Stick Maker."

After all, we are being killed by things out of myth and legend, whose to say the truth won't be found in fables as well?
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I am familiar with that Western fable. An interesting coincidence, for sure.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Mark wrote:I have no basis for my suspicions, I'll admit. And don't know much about werewolves. But when I say poetic, I refer to the old nursery rhyme of the "Butcher, the Baker, and the Candle Stick Maker."

After all, we are being killed by things out of myth and legend, whose to say the truth won't be found in fables as well?
::Takes piece of bread, paces back and forth while picking at it and muttering:: "Butcher, baker, candle stick maker"

Are you saying you suspect me sir?
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

From Slave to Princess
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, of all the women in town.........you are the only one who seems to find me, what's the word I'm looking for.............repulsive? I do find that odd...............

Unless you are more than you seem to be, my dear.

I can't explain the rest of it, it just somehow, FEELS right.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Being the maker of candles mentioned in your "poetic" intuition, I can assure you, it is not entirely correct.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

I do not find you repulsive, exactly, I have a business to run, a business that many men believe should not be mine, and said I would fail at, so I do not have time to be your next ........what is the word I am looking for........discarded female?

And I am not 'your dear'.

From Slave to Princess
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::looks at Foxx with a quirked eyebrow:::

Yes dear. And for the record, as a business owner myself, I have no doubts of your ability to do so. But then, I've seen women do many impressive things over the years.

:::eyes do slightly distant in memory:::

As I said before, I've only got a feeling to go on.......but it's more than anybody is willing or able to put forth at the moment. So let's discuss it..........
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Mark wrote::::looks at Foxx with a quirked eyebrow:::

Yes dear. And for the record, as a business owner myself, I have no doubts of your ability to do so. But then, I've seen women do many impressive things over the years.

:::eyes do slightly distant in memory:::

As I said before, I've only got a feeling to go on.......but it's more than anybody is willing or able to put forth at the moment. So let's discuss it..........
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Exactly what are your thoughts and reasons, Mister Mark? I am curious to hear this.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I hate to say it, but I think our best chances will be to voice our suspicians and do what we will with them....

I have my suspicians about Master Stitch, he was the first to have contact with the wolves, it's possable he was bitten early on and has now infultrated us. Killing his family is just the perfect way to break all ties, and try to cover his tracks. What do the rest of you think.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.