Invent a stupid law

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Invent a stupid law

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:"On any ship carrying families, Holo-deck doors are to be locked at all times while running any holodeck programs with anything over an R rating"
:lol:

Yeah, I can think of a few uses for the holodeck that I wouldn't want kids to walk in on.

"Mr. Roberts, what are you doing to Missus Ezri?"

" Uh... We're... hugging. Yeah, that's it. We're hugging with no clothes on... Go read a f*cking book, you damn kids!"
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I imagine there'd be a few times when you didn't want anyone to walk in on you.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
shran
Commander
Commander

Post by shran »

In reference to a topic posted a few minutes ago: "Parents/Guardians may name their children any name they think suitable for the child."
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I like the billboard one, those are very annoying and distracting.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That one actually has a purpose. Hawaii is a tourist destination and they do not want the bilboards interfering with the view.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

stitch626 wrote:That one actually has a purpose. Hawaii is a tourist destination and they do not want the bilboards interfering with the view.
You know, one knucklehead ran for office promising billboards would be great for the city economy. Yeah, sure pal.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Federation Charter 1423 section B : At no time will any Tellerite family give the name "Piggy" to any female child. Miss Piggy would be a copyright right infringment and will be strictly enforced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mark wrote:Federation Charter 1423 section B : At no time will any Tellerite family give the name "Piggy" to any female child. Miss Piggy would be a copyright right infringment and will be strictly enforced.
:lol: cute
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Starfleet Code of Conduct Section 21343 Subsection D, Paragraph F reads:

At no time will any Starfleet Officer classified by as a Humanoid engage in consentual or un-consentual sexual relations with any species or sub speices of Tribble, unless said Tribble has provided, in advance, a certified copy of a self sterilization report, which has been reviewed and approved by both a senior physician and a flag level officer, to said Starfleet Officers commanding officer no less than ten business days before said consentual or un-consentual sexual relations take place.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

The member known as Mark: I hereby dub thee a Knight of Innuendo and Purveyor of Disturbing Sexual Content. :lol:

Only I can do that, BTW.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Tsukiyumi wrote:The member known as Mark: I hereby dub thee a Knight of Innuendo and Purveyor of Disturbing Sexual Content. :lol:

Only I can do that, BTW.
:::Bows::: I shall truely endeavor to be worthy of this title thou hath granted upon mine most unworthy self, and forasmuch as breath remain in my humble body shall I continue to the best of mine ability to provide entertainment through subtle innuendo and.....::::panting:::: Crap, I ran out of breath. :lol:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Yeah, that's a helluva long sentance. You should practice holding your breath by having your wife/girlfriend sit on your face. :wink:
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Transporter Operation Manual Section 123 Section D reads:

At no time will the transport of any Starfleet or non Starfleet out of their clothing and into any vital and key areas of a ship, starbase, or key facility constitue a joke, UNLESS said event is culturally acceptable to the individual in question, or the Transporter Technician is of a culture that celebrates practical jokes. For references to such cultures refer to your "Cultures of the Federation" handbook. Always check with your department head before engaging in such exercises to verify what constitues a key or vital area.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Yeah, that's a helluva long sentance. You should practice holding your breath by having your wife/girlfriend sit on your face. :wink:
Hmm......I could always use another training tip :happydevil:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:Transporter Operation Manual Section 123 Section D reads:

At no time will the transport of any Starfleet or non Starfleet out of their clothing and into any vital and key areas of a ship, starbase, or key facility constitue a joke, UNLESS said event is culturally acceptable to the individual in question, or the Transporter Technician is of a culture that celebrates practical jokes. For references to such cultures refer to your "Cultures of the Federation" handbook. Always check with your department head before engaging in such exercises to verify what constitues a key or vital area.
I suppose you could beam someone's clothing off... Would make foreplay a bit easier; some of those damn bra clasps are like rubik's cubes. Thankfully, most of my girlfriends didn't wear bras.