What's the latest in people's lives?

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: What's the latest in people's lives?

Post by Reliant121 »

Ugh, i feel absolutely awful at the moment. It seems everything thats gone wrong over the past couple of weeks (quite a few things) has hit me all in one go, and it's taking its toll. I know my problems are actually pretty insignificant, the drama of a 14 year old teen. However, that doesnt make them any less painful.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Reliant121 wrote:...However, that doesnt make them any less painful.
Nope.

You'll get used to it.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

The worst thing is that it's affecting my eating patterns, and not out of my old influence. I'm struggling to put a full meal down, as it makes me feel ill. I try and eat, believe me I dont want to have some strange eating problem, but I cant put down a full meal without feeling sick.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I can relate, especially at the moment.

The sad thing is, I rather like food.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

How strange. My apatite has gone to hell as well. Young girls half my size are eating more than me lately. Then there have been the dreams nearly every night for three weeks. :worried:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:...Then there have been the dreams nearly every night for three weeks. :worried:
Dude.......

:worried:
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Okay thats just weird. Although i'd describe them more as nightmares.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Sorry to hear that, guys. :?

On a more pleasant note, happy 500th page. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I think I'm the cause of your problems Reliant. I've been eating more this last month than ever before, maybe I stole your appetite, 3 big meals a day and still snacking. Still staying the same size/weight of 6 foot and 71kg. I suppose I have been pretty busy which is probably burning a lot off.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I've never gained weight from 59 kg. I went down to 57kg in three days...
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Wow, well, everyone seems to be having a crappy time, anyone needs to let stuff out feel free to PM me

Grundig- sometimes the person you find really isn't the right person, and although it may be fun for the ride, you deep inside will know whether or not the feeling will last forever, and sometimes you find it, sometimes you don't. You just have to be patient cause you can never really find them, it's not something you can look for, you just gotta wait for it...

Mark- I have a feeling she needed CASH, probably for something illegal.... just sayin...

Reliant- Sorry if these questions are overly personal, but I being the inquisitive self I am, have a need to ask...

What are the nightmares about? Are they always the same nightmare, variations on a theme, completely different? How often do they occur, every night, every other night, every so often? Has anything severely traumatic happened lately, or anything that severly bothered you? And what does your diet usually consist of, mostly starch, mostly protein, mostly veggies, a mix of all of it?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I eat the most varied diet in the world. I eat virtually everything from entirely vegetarian food, to fatty barbequed stakes. The nightmares vary in subject. Sometimes its just me encountering one of my greatest fears. Like being stuck in a room full of spiders, or swimming in the sea. Sometimes its a replay of the things i found most emotionally traumatic, mainly break ups (one of the disadvantages of being more mature than most 14 year olds is taking teen break ups way more to heart than i really should). More often its the latter..generally i get a nightmare every other night, or every 3 nights. over the last week i've had one such break up after 7 months, i've had my grandad die, i've been in the middle of a huge teen argument drama situation (ugh i hate being 14)...
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ah, I'm very sorry, something I found about reoccuring nightmares is that they aren't treatable, by anything, and they only go away with time, however, best method of dealing with them, is trying to work around them... Do the nightmares wake you up in the middle of the night and make you lose sleep?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Hi all. Happy 500th page! :wave:

Sorry for everyone's troubles. Can't really relate so I'll leave it at that.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

To Nick: Yep. Although last night, when yesterdays incident occured (feel free to PM if you want to know the specifics) went overboard, so i didnt sleep whatsoever.