Chem Dogs: Escape From Dust

Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Chem Dogs: Escape From Dust

Post by Tyyr »

"No, stay with me," Intias said with the shake of her head. "They find," she said pointing at the Chem-Dogs, "when they find something then you shoot it."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

1313, Day One - Lirk followed the commissar, proud of the way his "men" followed orders. "We kill all enemies of Emperor," he stated bluntly. Crank, meanwhile, followed as far from the front of the formation as possible while still able to be considered part of the same unit.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

The brothers paused, looked at the Commissar then to each other. "Okay?" "Okay!" Moving back over to the Commissar, the brothers waved on the other members of the squad. "Com'sar say go! So now you go!" Buck smiled. Boar looked down at the tiny Commissar. "We be big sh'ilds for you! We good to stop things!"
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"I'm counting on it," Intias muttered as the Dogs leapfrogged ahead again.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

1420 Day One:

Zenthia looks Raltus up and walks up beside him, "never seen a woman before buddy?" She clears her throat before continuing, "you want to put together a shuttle out of scrap? Maybe there's some info in the control room that can lead us in the right direction."
Coalition
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Coalition »

Tyyr wrote:1420 Day One Hilda

Hilda sneered at the techpriest. "You want to build a shuttle?"
"I plan to find the necessary components, and assemble them into a structure that will get us to sufficient altitude to signal the fleet. From there, it will be up to the fleet. I would recommend including re-entry equipment, in case the fleet does not see us in time and we are left behind. Suffocation from lack of oxygen is not a recommended death method."
Cpl Kendall wrote:1420 Day One:

Zenthia looks Raltus up and walks up beside him, "never seen a woman before buddy?" She clears her throat before continuing, "you want to put together a shuttle out of scrap? Maybe there's some info in the control room that can lead us in the right direction."
Raltus glanced up quickly, seeing the angry face staring right at him. Seeing the well-used weapon at her side, he decided that maybe he should actually pay attention to something else.

Litila looked at Zentila and said, "Show me the data, so I may record it internally. This will reduce the need for us to travel back to this location for recovery of data."
Relativity Calculator
My Nomination for "MVAM Critic Award" (But can it be broken into 3 separate pieces?)
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

1622 Day One

As the spaceport approached the combination of anticipation and dread built in Intias' stomach. If they found a shuttle they'd be golden and off this rock within the hour. If they didn't, she was screwed. The road had been getting progressively more choked with debris as they'd approached. There had been demonstrations outside the main gates of the starport for months and in the last few weeks they'd turned from demonstrations to riots. The last few blocks to the gates were a blasted war zone. They'd been ravaged by the rioters and finally by the guns of the Chem-Dogs who'd had to open fire to clear the way for convoys.

Taking cover behind a burned out flatbed truck Intias looked to Lirk. "Guard us," she said before motioning the 'Dogs to join her at her position.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

1622, Day One

Lirk looked serious as he nodded slowly at Intias' simple order. He waved up the Org brothers - with his BONE treatment, he was able to grasp the tactical savvy of bringing other boys with you when you might tangle - and readied his ripper gun, carefully checking to make sure he was holding it with the correct end facing forward. "Cover com'sar," he grunted at Buck and Boar, pointing to positions slightly behind her and to either side, before taking up a position himself a step forward and to the left of the commissar.

Crank, meanwhile, lazily brought up the rearguard of the Dogs' formation, sweeping his gaze - and his lasgun - side to side, taking in the whole vista of ruin and dust. He rolled his neck, causing several tendons to softly crack, and muttered, "I sure hope we're headed for something worth this march."
as Bull offed Custer
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

1420 Day One Hilda

"We'll never build a whole shuttle in time," Hilda muttered. Louder she said, "Come on, lets see if there's anything useful to find." She took the stairs back up the tower two at a time.

Hak 1622 Day One

"Ma'am," Hak said as he approached. "Want me to go take a look see?" He pointed with a jerk of his chin at the port.
Coalition
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Coalition »

Lighthawk wrote:1420 Day One Hilda

"We'll never build a whole shuttle in time," Hilda muttered. Louder she said, "Come on, lets see if there's anything useful to find." She took the stairs back up the tower two at a time.
Litila followed at a measured pace, observing the place of her feet with care to ensure her ascent was properly efficient. As she progressed up the stairs, another part of her mind was cataloguing necessary supplies, 'Oxy for four will require 3.2 kg, zero mass is necessary for food, hydro will require 7.57 liters'.

Raltus was at the base, looking at Zenthia. He decided to try a question that was mostly related to the mission, "want to look around for supplies? We might need something that could be in the hangar, and overlooked."
Relativity Calculator
My Nomination for "MVAM Critic Award" (But can it be broken into 3 separate pieces?)
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

1313 Day1

The girls started to get restless, so the flirting began. Touching and kissing each other was always a great pass time, even when riding at a slow speed. Toke-a played with Sensimilla's hair and nibbled on her neck, while Sensi, steering with one hand, fondled Toke-a's hot taco, oblivious to the others trailing behind. This time, however, it was more habit than passion; they really needed to get into combat. Combat always excited them.
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Intias nodded at Hak. "Move forward and scout the gates of the Starport." She pointed at Crank, "You go with him." Turning and peeking up over the flatbed's flatbed she waved to try and get Sensi and Toke's attention.
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

1622 Day 1

The girls caught a glimpse of the Commissar out of the corner of their eyes. They straightened up and made their way back to the Commissar, she looked so sexy when annoyed.
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Intias kept her face straight at the approach of the barely clad scouts. "I want you two to head into the starport. Link up with the Arbite and either get her to rejoin us or you two report back here with her position so we can link up."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

1623, Day One - Crank was about to make a snide remark when he caught sight of the returning outriders. My luck, he thought. Three hotties on this rock - and two are into each other, and the third says hello with a bolt pistol. He sighed, looked dubiously at Hak, and followed well behind him to recce forward of their position.
as Bull offed Custer