Find the Founders II

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders II

Post by Reliant121 »

Such response is not logical. correct, he was your blood relation, and he was been killed. Understandably, you are upset. But making delusional statements vaguely pertaining to you killing the assailant would make you no better than the murderer in question.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

OK, you're right, I shaln't kill them, I shall just torture them until they wish they were dead :happydevil:
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Curiously crude. Human nature will never cease to amaze me.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

You unfeeling piece of lard, do you have no soul? He was my brother. What, you expect me to sit here and act like nothing happened. Well I can't, so deal with it. So who wants to get off easy? huh?
The world ended

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Again, no one saw anything? Who was on watch? Anyone? We have to find the responsible party, and soon.

Sorry for your loss, Nick. He was your brother, but he was also my friend. :(
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

A soul requires a supernatural belief and i posess none. In that light, no i do not have a soul. I care only that the truth be found and the killer be brought to justice. I understand your feelings. but you must understand i can never return them.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I told you guys that you should have someone other than me on duty, what my luck, my brother has to die. Why are people so cold hearted and cruel these days. It's just so unfair.

Yes, he was all of our friends, EXCEPT that jerk that took him out. So anybody want to admit that it was them? Then you'll die a quick and painless death :twisted:
The world ended

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

It would be quite helpful if that would happen. Unfortunately, i sincerely doubt the killer would be so obliging to fulfill that request.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Is anyone else getting suspicious towards Reliant? Seriously, even a Vulcan should experience something at the death of a comrade, even if it is just "well, that's a pity".
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Reliant, you REALLY don't seem bothered by this at all. How can this not effect you even a little bit??? I mean, I didn't know Stitch all THAT well, but I worked with him and liked him. You knew him longer and.......NOTHING???
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I feel something toward his death. I know not what that is but it is there. But the very nature of what i am tries to suppress that in favour of logic. He will be missed. Both for his skill, and for his personality. He was agreeable. No, he was amiable. a good man, by human standards. But my purpose is to find the one responsible...who ever that may be.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Ah, is that why you tried to persuade Nick not to exact vengence on whomever killed his brother?
But making delusional statements vaguely pertaining to you killing the assailant would make you no better than the murderer in question.
Anyone else finding this just a tad suspicious?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, we can't just sit here and get picked off one by one. We need to do SOMETHING!
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Then what do you suggest? Airlocking Reliant?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Acting in vengeance is dangerous. Once there is a strong possibility of who the murderer is, then by all means, vengeance can be exacted. Launching around statements of Nickswitz's calibre risk eliminating one who is not the murderer.