WoW - I've got to ask :P

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: WoW - I've got to ask :P

Post by Teaos »

Not sure what I think of the new announced expansion... I dont like the idea of changing the classic WoW map.

I was hoping the new race be the Naga and the Maelstrom would be the new "zone" when the old queen rose it up again.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Teaos wrote:Not sure what I think of the new announced expansion... I dont like the idea of changing the classic WoW map.

I was hoping the new race be the Naga and the Maelstrom would be the new "zone" when the old queen rose it up again.
It might be. You know there are going to be more zones than announced. Especially since one of the elemental planes was announced the others will probably be there.

I'm okay with remodeling the classic WoW map so long as its phasing. Like you start it when you talk to a quest giver or what not
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Its not, it will be the same for everyone, Classic WoW is gone.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Teaos wrote:Its not, it will be the same for everyone, Classic WoW is gone.
Ugh! So what about Gnomergon and the like? What are level 25-30 alliance players going to run? RFD or whatever that place in southern Barrens is called? Bad enough alliance has no Scarlet Monastery equivalent.
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Not all zones are changing, well not totally. All zomes are getting a face lift, better graphics, more quests, more detail, and since your able to fly every area gets revamped.

But only some zones are getting totally redesigned, Barrens, the new Worgen and Goblin zones, Ashenvale and a few minor areas.

The Barrens revamp will be interesting...

And alliance can use SM, I ran it a lot as my Human Mage.

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Yeah and its freaking annoying lol. But I guess with mounts at level 20 its not terrible.

-Remain Star Trek-
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Monroe wrote:...mounts at level 20...
I think that could fit into a rap song somewhere.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939