3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Who's up next?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Jabber Swarky is the only one who hasn't posted yet.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Hang on, I'll yell at him.

Also, I'm sorry about not making it clear. Carnas is a mid-point type station, not in orbit of a planet. Although depending on how Rochey's character's comments are taken there might not even be a need for editing. The only part that might be trouble is the orbiting comment, but even that could be taken a different way if you figure he's in a holding pattern around a busy station
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Ah, okay. I'll give the wording a slight change. What's the name of the system it's in?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

well, it's only a lightyear away, at most, from where the Pride was parked so it could be in deep space, technically. Would make access a lot easier since pilots wouldn't have to navigate through a system, and makes it an excellent spot for begginning pilots, since there's less to bumb into. It also makes a good base to start a dogfight from since everyone is on equal footing in deep space, and there is still the possibility of rescue nearby.

Though it is a free station some guidelines are suggested, like no firing of weapons inside the station, escpecially high powered weapons that could put a hole in the hull. There's also no firing to occur withen one light-minute of distance. There's of coarse no one to really enforce the rules other then peers. The station has little security, and the only real 'commander' is the dock master, who takes a small payment for all ships docked and repaired there.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Is there a rule against bringing weapons onto the station itself, or is the rule just against firing them?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And that's everyone's introduction. Should be interesting to see how everyone works together.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Rochey wrote:Is there a rule against bringing weapons onto the station itself, or is the rule just against firing them?
No, but it's recommended that you don't load them, so you aren't temted to shoot. The station is old, and the emergency force fields don't always work correctly so a stray shot could send a number of innocents to their death. Physical weapons are still allowed if that's what you're asking.
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Heh, sorry for the long post time. I like to mull over my first posts in an rp, give the right impression *smokes a pipe and tries to look deep* =P
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

No, but it's recommended that you don't load them, so you aren't temted to shoot. The station is old, and the emergency force fields don't always work correctly so a stray shot could send a number of innocents to their death. Physical weapons are still allowed if that's what you're asking.
Okay then, I'll keep that in mind.
Though I think I'll be keeping my gun loaded on a station full of mercenaries. :wink:
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Rochey wrote:
Okay then, I'll keep that in mind.
Though I think I'll be keeping my gun loaded on a station full of mercenaries. :wink:
Well the rule is mostly because there's always some hot shot that thinks he's all that because he can hit the bullseye on a target, and starts a bar fight, and lands up shooting a hole in the station's hull.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Don't worry, I think it's safe to say I won't be doing anything like that. :)
sunnyside
Captain
Captain

Post by sunnyside »

Waiting on anybody else blackstar?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

no. I'll get around to posting my next part in the morning, CST.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Gunny's probably up for a good old-fashioned bar fight! :happydevil:

That may be a good way to meet one of you guys...

EDIT: I imagine a big evil-looking pistol like the pulsegun would be frowned on completely...
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer