4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Teaos »

Crew so far:

Reliant
T'Varaan
Vulcan attache
T'Varaan was born on in a small town on Vulcan. She worked for Vucan high command for a while, even managing to command a Vahklas class starship, one of those present during the attack on Andoria. She was posted to serve as the Vulcan attache on the 'interspecies' ship (( our RP's ship )).

T'Varaan is very short, barely 5 ft 1 inch tall. But she projects an aura of cool determination. She is an accomplished tactition and a capable weapons officer, but she also excels at some scientific persuits. Her failing is piloting, something she has never done well. In other notes, she is a keen Accordian player, a strange penchant for a vulcan. She uses it to release all the feelings she holds in. She struggled to attain Kohlinar, her emotions noted for being stronger or less controllable than most. But she has managed to keep her cool so far. She has aquired a slightly annoying obsession with dark chocolate, indulging a more material aspect of her life than most Vulcans. But in most other fields, she is very much a Vulcan.

Blackstar
Name: Bastet
Species: Human
Height: 6' 1"
Position: MACO commander
Background: A MACO who's trainer once said, "I've gone hand to hand with Gorn and Klingons, fought Nausicans, and been shot three different times, and never have I been so scared as when I trained this woman. She is a woman right? I honestly haven't met a girl that mean before...(pause as the click of a safety is heard)...aww crap, she's behind me isn't she?" Bastet was an orphan born in space, hitchhiking most of her childhood until she reached Earth. Although she initially tried out for Starfleet security her aggressive nature proved to be more useful as a member of the MACOs. Although she's tough she has a tendency to have trouble respecting commanders, though never to the point of true insubbordination, it is tolerated because she has a tendency to get the job done and get her people home. She also has a tendency to know someone in every port, and many freighters, and they're usually friendly.

Physician data: Requires a monthly check up with the ship's medical staff. Additional information classified under personal information.

Her name's meaning: Possibly means "fire, heat" in Egyptian. In Egyptian mythology Bastet was a goddess of fertility, pregnancy and the sun. She was often depicted with the head of a cat.

Teaos
Name: Brian Maddox

Position: Linguistic and Alien culture officer. (I'm assuming we can take any role we like if its not already taken?)

History: Born on a Vulcan ship on rout to Vulcan from Earth Brian spent the first eight years of his life on Vulcan. Although he had plenty of contact with other humans while on Vulcan he un doubtedly picked up on many Vulcan characteristics while there.

Living with his mother (who was attached to one of the human ambassidors to Vulcan) after his father left early on Brian travel more by the age of 18 than most humans had in their whole life times. He became fluent in many langages and knew many cultures due to traveling on board many Vulcan ships with his mother.

When he heard humanity was getting ready to start making serious exploration into space he left his comfortable life with his mother and moved back to Earth and enrolled in starfleet. Being a fairly recent graduate he has spent his few years since Graduation in Starfleet HQ assisting verious officers waiting for a ship deployment. When one came up he jumped on the chance.

Kendall
Name: Trellek

Race: Tellarite

Position: None, he serves as a Merc and trader to whoever wants his help and can afford his rates.

Ship: The Baal Solock, a small ten person craft of unspecified origin, crewed by close associates of his.

History: Unknown, to Starfleet

Personality: Abrasive, argumentative, rude, in short he's a Tellarite.

Monroe
First Sergeant Monroe (to keep things simple, though sadly I'll break my Star Wars tradition, maybe i'll edit in a first name later)
MACRO
Ethnicity: Human- German / Scottish Mutt

He was born in Germany after his ancestors from Scotland move there following the third world war. He's kept a very strong German accent that has made understanding him difficult. He served for fifteen years in the United Earth Defensive force before being assigned onto the NX-06 with a company of MACROs, which he's the chief NCO of to help protect the explorers during their space exploration missions.
His brother is a convicted member of the Terra Prime terrorist organization and is serving a 40 year prison term for their part in the Mars incident.

Stitch:
Name: Richard Darwin
Race: Human
Physical characteristics: brown hair, brown eyes, 6'0", 150lbs, ambydexterious
Allergy information: maple (severe)
Psychological information: Mentally stable, though uncomfortable around women due to social anxiety. Not currently under treatment.
Other Info: Engineer. Great with machines, but terrible social skills so will never be able to be Chief; also is very unorganized. Good at following orders but takes everything literaly, and as such asks for clerification on occation. Skilled shuttle pilot but has difficulty with larger vessels. Very mild mannered; once asked if he was part Vulcan by an instructor. Has pet tribble (brown fur, sterile).

Mikey
Name: Harvey Fulton
Human male, Caucasian
Lieutenant, UESPA
Chief engineer, NX-06
6'1", 187 lbs., brown hair/eyes

Harvey became part of Earth Starfleet simply as a way to further his knowledge of warp theory and starship design, after obtaining a few degrees and working in the private sector. Lacking a true spirit of exploration, his commission came strictly from his technical ability and desire to work on an operational starship; with a somewhat provincial, "all for Earth" attitude, though, his esprit d'corps has been bolstered somewhat by recent hostilities.

In general, Harvey is pretty cranky - in the absence of something relevant to complain about he'll find something else, real or imagined.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Cpl Kendall wrote:Ship: The Baal Solock
Ha! I just noticed that! :lol:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Wow we're missing like the entire command staff.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Not really.

Reliant has the Captain as a NPC as soon as he writes him up. His main is the XO I think. Mikey is a senior officer and my guy is a bridge officer. I suppose Blackstars could also be considered a senior officer.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Mikey wrote:
Ha! I just noticed that! :lol:
I figured you or Seafort would pick up on it eventually. :wink:
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Ugh...not to throw a spanner, but being an interspecies ship, we need the Andorian and tellerite peoples. They could be part of the bridge crew.
I can take one more on but i cant cope with more than 2 main characters.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Do we need them?

If you really wan them we can just create a few NPC's that we can all us in our posts. Like Fletcher in Daystrom.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I'm all for progress, but how much more integrated would an EARTH Starfleet vessel get from ENT S4 to "now?"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

What we have now is basically the same as Enterprise. Considering this is meant to be a little further on than then, i thought that having a representative from each race would be a show of stepping forward.

If no-ones willing to go for it, i'll add in an Andorian. the Tellerites are the least likely to do it so it'll be Andorian.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I could change my guy to Andorian.
It would just be a little work to remember that he isn't human.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I'm not saying you have to. Its entirely your choice. I'm happy to maintain two characters.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Or I could have an Andorian roommate. Did they have roommates in ENT?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

They might on some of the lower ranks. Are you writing it or am i?

might be interesting to have two of the writers in one room.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, I could make him. Of course, if anyone else wants to, be my guest.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Go ahead. I dont mind what we do.