Gamma mission sign in

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Gamma mission sign in

Post by Mark »

Well, I hate to sound like a Ghoul, but with Blackstar gone, what are we going to do about hir characters? Use them as NPCs and open them up for general use, or delete them and put the spots up for grabs? S\he was the XO on board the Nova Class USS Pegesus, with an NPC Captain. Who wants that job? I only have an NCO Engineering Chief aboard that ship, and I THINK there is only one other person with a charcter there.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Well unless someone really wants to use them as NPC's I'm gonna delete them.

The kid, Ziggy Stardust or what ever it was called was a retared idea from the get go.

M'Real could stay around as a NPC. The Nova isnt going to be in any battles, we're just gonna send it ot to gather information for us and have it hang around base. It will also be easier to destroy it if we want to with no real people on board.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Teaos wrote:Well unless someone really wants to use them as NPC's I'm gonna delete them.

The kid, Ziggy Stardust or what ever it was called was a retared idea from the get go.

M'Real could stay around as a NPC. The Nova isnt going to be in any battles, we're just gonna send it ot to gather information for us and have it hang around base. It will also be easier to destroy it if we want to with no real people on board.
Well, I have a ninety year old Chief Engineer over there, and he's likely at the end of his rope anyway. But just for the record, I created Pegesus's NPCs to share with Blackstar............soooo, unless anybody else wants in, I'll "fly" that ship till someone wants to blow it up (we all knew that a Nova class would be cannon fodder anyway, right?) :happydevil:
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Hey i was gone this week so if I missed anyone asking about the Valkyrie let me know.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Blackstar e-mailed me and asked me to pass on to the forum that s\he doesn't want her characters used. Sooo, all of the Chakat's PC's are out, and Starbolt as well, I'm supposing.

Monroe, did you read about your new security chief yet???
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Well thats no great loss.

I already have the captain for the Nova which is all we needed and you have the engineer.

Maybe tonight, probably tomorrow I will have this going.

I have to re edit the crew list again... sigh. I already have the Paladin and station write up done all I need to do is tidy up the mission brief and write the opening.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Cool.....I should be ready to go by tomorrow. My two security characters have Dr. Holmes cornered in the Enlisted Womens Locker room and shower, where he locked himself in with about a dozen of the female crew. We know everyone is ok, because of the giggleing. They'll stay there and keep an eye on things while Chief McDuff works on a way to get him out of there. We should have him ready for duty by tomorrow :mrgreen:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, I'll edit the Daystorm's staff list. I didn't like the Blackstar's character there, and I don't think an auxiliary craft should have dedicated personnel anyway.

BTW, I'm working on my intro post. Are we gathering the fleet/refitting/resupplying at a station - DS9 would be convenient?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:DS9 would be convenient?
And logical.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Mark wrote: Monroe, did you read about your new security chief yet???
Yup, awesome character. I think he'll get along great with Munro.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

I was planning on having it start as the last ship came into the GQ effectivly starting the mission.

But if you want to start it at DS9 with the fleet getting ready to depart I'll start it there.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I just wasn't sure. We could start in the GQ. Any other thoughts?
as Bull offed Custer
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Well DS9 or the GQ are kinda the only two options. Unless we back trakc a lot and have the ships converg on DS9 from all different areas but that is just wasteful.

I have no problem starting at DS9.

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Teaos wrote: I have no problem starting at DS9.
I'd say start at DS9 because they would probably have the latest intelligence and we can get updated there. BTW for my posts I'm using the relaunch novel series characters: Capt. Kira Nery's (CO) Cmdr Elias Vaughn (1stO) L.Cmdr Ezri Dax (transfered to command, XO) etc.etc.

Is that OK?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, I think using the chars as they stood at the end of the series/in the relaunch makes sense. Do we have a consensus as to gathering at DS9 v. starting in the GQ?
as Bull offed Custer