What Would YOU Do?

Voyager
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: What Would YOU Do?

Post by Deepcrush »

Again more reinforcement to way I believe in selective population control.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Ya know, if it had just been the two of them, it might have been a decent series.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Lazar wrote:Ya know, if it had just been the two of them, it might have been a decent series.
Yep, just the Doctor, his Borg sidekick, and their Photonic Cannon. :mrgreen: Of course, the Doctor might have gone mad with nobody around before he came across the Borg and picked up seven.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Sort of reminds me of the joke I made with my friends when DS9 was still airing - the "Data and Worf Show"! All it is is the two of them cruising around in the Defiant beating the crap out of people in every episode. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

When you have the kick-ass-ness of Data and Worf and the Defiant, who needs a photonic cannon? That's a lot of whoop-ass in a jar!
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I still think it's hilarious. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Reminds me a bit of the old RPG spoof I once read that featured "wandering damage." No monsters involved - just randomly accrue damage to no attributable source whatsoever.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Heh, it's not too far off from what I've heard.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"