Find the Founders VII-restart

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders VII-restart

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Right. So none of us know, or are willing to tell, who did it. Anyone notice any suspicious behaviour from anyone else ?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Um... Staplic?
You heard me yell? You were in this room before I was. How on earth did me yelling cause you to enter this room before me?
Perhaps you are just stressed and meant to say someone else?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Rochey was the first on the scene. Personally, I don't think you two sound alike at all, but maybe the kid is stressed.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

yes, it was rochey...sorry stitch...this is just a hell of a mess....
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Thats ok, where all a bit stressed right now. Just try not to lose your head too much because then we may end up killing each other.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

definately
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, I hate to say it, but I think that's what we're going to need to do. At least one of us is a Founder. We need to find and kill whoever that is. If we don't, they'll kill us.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I gotta agree with Rochey; if we don't act soon, there won't be any of us left the next time rescue comes.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Exactly. I don't think we can risk waiting until tomorrow, either. They may try killing us in our sleep.

So, here's how we're going to do this. We've got one phaser. Everyone say who they think has been acting the most....inhuman. We then phaser that perosn. Quick and painless. I don't much like the idea of it, but we're going to have to do something. And we're going to have to do it now.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

and if the person operating the phaser is a founder, then what?

To be honest, I'm starting to have some suspicians about you, just start killing ourselves off based on hunches, doesn't sound like rational of a seasoned Starfleet man.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

First of all Rochey, I never said not killing anyone. All I said is we can't lose it and start killing each other, as in random acts of violence. Such will get us nowhere.

And honestly, the one seeming to be most inhuman would be you. You seem to want bloodshed right off the bat. Now I agree that waiting till tonight for another one of us to die would be stupid. But killing without thinking it through it not only stupid, it is inhuman.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'm being realistic. How the hell else do you expect us to figure it out? Draw straws? Hunches are all we've got to go on. If you've got a better suggestion then by all means share it with us.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I do think it's suspicious of him, but I do think it's the only way to really figure out who's killing us off. So, I think it's Rochey.
Any one else have any suspicions?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I never said we shouldn't base our decisions on hunches. I said we need to think it through.
If we go "I have a hunch its this guy" and then kill him, there's a good chance we'll be wrong. We need to think, discuss, and reason before we take action. Otherwise, we lose.

And Nick, why do you think its Rochey?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, obviously. I was hardly saying we just start shooting people on random whims.

And yes, I'd be interested in why Nick is accusing the only guy taking measures to help us survive.