Find the Founders IV

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders IV

Post by Tsukiyumi »

*gently places Rochey's body on the ground*

*panting from exertion and pain*

Just get the replicators working, Mark. Please. We'll figure out what to do afterwards.

--- fifteen minutes later ---

There. Rest well, friend. We'll warn the Federation.

Alright everyone, we need to inventory our supplies: weapons, communicators, medical equipment, everything. Does anyone have a tricorder? I'd like to survey the area, and see if we can find the founders now.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I think the Founders are mascaraeding as crewmen. It would make the most sense. As for inventory, we have plenty of phasers and standard tricorders. We have some medkits, and I can help with any mild injuries. Our communications is currently limited to combadges. And a broken transmitter.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I'm on it. I'm heading into the ship for equipment; everybody stay sharp.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::closes panal on replicator:::

Ok, we're up and running. But it's running on minimal power and really doesn't have much bulk matter in the storage unit, so we can ONLY replicate basic food and water. Nothing extravagant, and no beer, Tsu. We've got to make this last. Between the replicator and our emergency rations, we should have enough food for a few weeks, so we should be ok. Unless...................

:::glances in the direction of Rochey's grave and grows a bit pale:::

Unless, we end up like him.

Now what?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Dammit.

I'll have a water, then, please. Now, I'm going to get to work on the comm, and we need to talk this thing through. Just shout through the hole in the hull.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Look. I can't even PRETEND that this whole thing isn't freaking me out. Most of our crew is dead. Our ship crashed. The Captain's been murdered. And we have founders stalking us. What the hell, EXACTLY, are we supposed to do now?
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Now, we talk. Two of us are Founders, the rest of us need to figure out who they are. Anyone who doesn't feel like talking, realize that you cast doubt on yourself. You may meet the wrong end of a phaser for that, at the moment.

*shuffles through isolinear chips*

Dammit. I'm going to check the rest of the ship. What I need isn't here.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Yeah.....ok.

:::starts trying to whistle a cheerful little tune:::
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Hang on, Tsuki, I think someone should go with ya. No offence and all, but I think its if we dont let anyone go anywhere alone. If only for your own safety.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I would agree with that statement. Not only for safety purposes, but also to prevent a potential Founder from damaging any of our limited supplies. I'm applying this to myself as well. While I know I'm not a Founder, you guys don't, and in this situation I feel that no one should go anywhere alone.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

*Wipes sweat off his forehead*

I think Stitch is a Founder. He's been acting off ever since we crashed.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

You think so, huh? I'll admit that he has been actin a little out of the ordinary, But I'm not so sure it's that extreme. Can you give us a better explanation as to why?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they are.
How exactly have I been acting?
To be honest, I have no valid suspicions, and I do not want to throw out accusations that may lead to the harm of Starfleet officers.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Um, Stitch, just out of curiousity. Where WERE you when Tsu and I stumbled across the Captain's body? Not accusing you, but it's a valid question since your name came up, wouldn't you say?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Aye, that's a good question. As for me when all this happened, I was checkin on the operational status of anything we got left in the crash sight. Specifically, i was takin a moosy at the environmental filters, see if they could be salvaged. We don't know what kinda weather conditions this place could throw about, y'know?