Find the Founders III

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by stitch626 »

I think all of us should put the phasers away. We cannot truly trust each other, and we could accidentally panic and shoot someone who isn't a Founder.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I disagree. Everyone just needs to stay calm. I won't be disarming anytime soon, at least.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

"Why, are you a founder Nick?" "And you're thinking if you go with me I'll find out and kill you off then your partner ::looks over towards Grundig:: will be alone and easy to get rid of!" "Well since I know I'm not a founder, and therefore won't kill myself, I'll go by myself" ::looks around the room then after staring and pointing an acusing finger at Grundig and in a loud wisper says "founder", runs quickly out the door::
Last edited by bob on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That was weird. Alright Tsu, I guess thats ok. Just don't point it at me.
I will not be armed, because in my experience, being armed doesn't help.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Standing with his back to the wall still Teaos watchs the others talk it out.

"Your willingly not going to carry a phaser? Thats just retarded, there is only one way you'd feel safe on board here and thats if you know who the founders are or are one your self..."
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Actually, I feel no safer carrying a phaser than I do without one. I have seen many times during the war where people get killed no matter how well they are armed. Having a phaser makes a person trigger happy in this type of situation. And it will not increase anyone's chances for survival; it will most likely end in one of us shooting an innocent person.
And no Teaos, I do not yet know the identities of the Founders.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I've seen people do stupid things while they're holding weapons, I don't plan on it so I'll not carry one for the present time as well.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The computer said there were 2 founders on board. So in a big group like this we may be safe but I dont think we can split up. We send a group of 3 out, two of them could be founders...

Judging from the way Mark was killed they dont need phasers either...

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

No, it wouldn't seem that they do. They can create gore and horror without all the technology, it really is kinda amazing. When you're not being killed by it that is.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I agree that we should stay together. It is the safest way. In fact, I don't plan on being alone with anyone or two people. So I guess we should stay in this room... with a dead body... ok, so maybe a different room.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

So the plan is to sit in this room with two known founders untill we all eventually fall asleep due to exustion... gotta say I'm not lovin this plan.

Can't we do something?

We need more information, we need to do SOMETHING!

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

how about we try and cut off everybodys hand and whoever refuses must be the founder.
Umm... Actually, never mind that idea. Doesn't sound fun for anybody.
The world ended

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

That would be better than waiting for them to strike again...

Basically all we have now was that everyone was spread out across the station came running when they heard the siren and now we have 1 dead body and 2 founders...

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

FIrstly, with regards to disarming, getting rid of the guns would be incredibly stupid. We know the Founders can kill without weapons, so that would be leaving us totaly defenceless. They could kill all four of us real humans with ease if we did that. So I'll be keeping my rifle next to me.

Secondly, cutting off someone's hand is just as foolish. All the medical equipment was on the shuttle. Cut off someone's hand and they'll bleed to death. Not the best idea.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I personally like my limbs thank you.
And having a phaser or not will not change the fact that when we pass out from exhaustion, we will be defenseless. I seriously doubt that the Founders would strike while we are armed.