30%
Neptune Class
20%

Total votes: 10
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: What type of ship?

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:I vote for NX with canon stats. Why downgade the statts at all?
That's what I've been saying! I can't belive of all people Rochey agrees with me here.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
That's what I've been saying! I can't belive of all people Rochey agrees with me here.
DEFINITELY a bug in the new forum. :P
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I say Intrepid. I liked the design. I thought it was cool.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

DEFINITELY a bug in the new forum. :P
I blame the French.

Seriously, though, what rationale is there for making our ship, which was launched after the NX-01, less powerful than our predecesor? If anything our ship should be slightly more powerful, but keeping it the same would be fine with me.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

It's already been hashed (see: argued) out...please please please don't throw a wrench in it now. We can argue this for decades, but for the purpose of the RP, please let it rest.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

me,myself and I wrote:It's already been hashed (see: argued) out...please please please don't throw a wrench in it now.
Why not? Maybe a wrench will fix it :P :lol:
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
me,myself and I wrote:It's already been hashed (see: argued) out...please please please don't throw a wrench in it now.
Why not? Maybe a wrench will fix it :P :lol:
:lol: what about that one left over part?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Rochey wrote:Seriously, though, what rationale is there for making our ship, which was launched after the NX-01, less powerful than our predecesor? If anything our ship should be slightly more powerful, but keeping it the same would be fine with me.
Who said anything about making it less powerful? We're simply disposing of the ENT technology that contradicts the previous descriptions of Romulan War-era armament. A 5 MT nuke is more powerful than a 3 MT photon(ic) torpedo, and a 600 GW laser is more powerful than a 500 GW phaser cannon, without violating prevously established canon.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Captain Seafort wrote:
Rochey wrote:Seriously, though, what rationale is there for making our ship, which was launched after the NX-01, less powerful than our predecesor? If anything our ship should be slightly more powerful, but keeping it the same would be fine with me.
Who said anything about making it less powerful? We're simply disposing of the ENT technology that contradicts the previous descriptions of Romulan War-era armament. A 5 MT nuke is more powerful than a 3 MT photon(ic) torpedo, and a 600 GW laser is more powerful than a 500 GW phaser cannon, without violating prevously established canon.
VISUALS TRUMP DIALOG. SPOCK MADE A MISTAKE! YOU GUYS CHEATED AT THE POLLS(Echoing Florda, I demand a recount). WE'RE STUCK WITH IT ANYWAY.

Basically Rochey, these guys are doing to this RP, what Florda did to the US when Bush first got elected.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Mikey wrote:Nope. Lasers and atomics are supported by canon; Romulans w/o FTL drive are not.
Not anymore they aren't.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Because 3 people (by my count) voted for the downgraded stats but haven't joined the RP making the poll in the margin of error. :roll:
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

what? non-roleplayers have voted? If that is the case we'll have to revise it.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Buran Mission and vital data

Post by Reliant121 »

Engineer section altered.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Reliant121 wrote:what? non-roleplayers have voted? If that is the case we'll have to revise it.
Its -possible- that people who intend on RPing voted. If so they haven't posted their characters.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

still. If there are indescrepancies then there must be measures taken to eliminate them.

i'm not sure what they are yet...