New RP ideas

Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: New RP ideas

Post by Deepcrush »

Before going into to much detail. One of the Mods or Admins (MARK!) should make a new section in the RP area and move this thread over.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Mark wrote:Heh....you'll just like the weapons the best :mrgreen:
True, but then again BSG weapons are really limited to begin with.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Can I vote for both? :mrgreen: I'm willing to do either
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

well that's 4-3 SG still.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Personally, I think ALL the current RP's apart from the Warhammer one and the fantasy one if they are still getting posts should be scrubbed. I think it's grown to a stage where Housecleaning is in order.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Reliant121 wrote:Personally, I think ALL the current RP's apart from the Warhammer one and the fantasy one if they are still getting posts should be scrubbed. I think it's grown to a stage where Housecleaning is in order.
The notion is already in committee.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

It is? Well, You can tell im really not paying attention to anything today (:
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Don't scrub the daystrom
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Unfortunately, I think the Daystrome has done its course. It's on its....third RP mission run through and already stagnating beyond belief. I think, it would be good to just get it out the way, as the Daystrome is very close to running out its RP life (IMO).
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

At this point, the Daystrom isn't too far from being completed. If all of her players can focus a bit and get their creative juices flowing then we'll be able to finish, and give ourselves a break from it.

Deep....we'll be happy to create a new RP thread as soon as we've got a firm decision as to what we're going to do.

Right now, unless we have no objection.....it looks like a Stargate RP will be the way we go.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I think the Daystrome RP should go out with a massive bang, and maybe a cataclysmic end. Like the Insurgents storm the makeshift station and we have an all out battle, only just defeating the enemy by blowing the core of the Paladin.

Or something equally dramatic.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

IIRC we have something like that in mind. Most of the ships and stations will be wiped out, with only a couple of ships surviving with the PCs that we want to keep.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'm up for either, though I'll cast a vote in favour of nBSG just to be difficult. :wink:
Reliant121 wrote:It is? Well, You can tell im really not paying attention to anything today (:
It's only being discussed in the Mod Forum, so you naturally wouldn't have noticed. Current plan is to Archive the entirey of the Fantasy and Crossover forums and all but two of the 40K RPs (due to an independant decision by the 40K RPers to kill all but two of them).

Daystrom seems to be winding up. If that is truly the last voyage of the USS Daystrom then that'll clear up some space. The ENT RP probably still has a couple of months to get back on track before it needs to start worrying about being put down.
Deepcrush wrote:Before going into to much detail. One of the Mods or Admins (MARK!) should make a new section in the RP area and move this thread over.
I don't think it needs one yet, we're still in discussion mode. We haven't even decided on a universe. Flesh it out, get a rough plan together, get people signed up and then a forum will be set up for it.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Ok.....lets try setting up the Stargate RP first since most everybody is familiar with it. If it takes off, then we can look at maybe adding in a BSG RP as well.

By a show of hands, who would be interested in playing in the SG RP?

:wave:
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."