No votes
First Maje Jal Cullah and the Kazon-Nistrim
No votes

Total votes: 16
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, I wouldn't call them 'nice' in the normal universe, either. Although, does neutral morality have an oposite? It can't be good or evil, so maybe they're the same in both universes?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

Plus in the ds9 episodes that featured alt universes, the klingons and cardassians seemed to be their 'normal' selves
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I voted the founder since she had the balls (Shes a founder she could of had balls) to destroy a city to scare the Cardassians... granted it didnt work but still evil.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Evil, yes - but sort of typically, predictably evil.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

The Dominion? Pfft, has-been Nazi wanabees. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The nazis wanted there inferiors dead the Dominion just wanted to dominate.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Teaos wrote:The nazis wanted there inferiors dead the Dominion just wanted to dominate.
Apart from their stated intention to BDZ Earth, and their attempt to wipe out the entire Cardassian species. The Nazis didn't want their enemies dead either by and large - corpses are useless for slave-labour.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

They didnt want races like the british and americans dead cause they held a amount of respect for them. They wanted the Jews and Slavs dead.

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Uh, actually, there were far more Jews and Slavs' used as slaves than there were exterminated.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

I think that perhaps talking about hitler, or the equally vile stalin and mao(responsible for tens of millions of dead,themselves), would perhaps be best dealt with sensitively in another section or even forum.........
51,755,000 democides attributed to stalin(deaths for political reasons and not including soviet casualty figures for ww2), mentioned in reports and journals by Rummel (1990) etc
And most reports, and journals such as the Walker report give a wide ranging figure of between 32,2500,000 and 61,700,000, deaths attributed to Mao.
Grotesque characters indeed, but people on this board might have special resons for being sensitive to certain topics, even if they don't express it or pretend otherwise, so it would be more prudent to move such debates somewhere else
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

As you wish. We were getting pretty far off-topic anyway. (surprise, surprise!)
Captain Peabody
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Captain Peabody »

As you wish. We were getting pretty far off-topic anyway. (surprise, surprise!)
Just wondering: can anyone find a thread of more than 1 page that didn't go off-topic? :P
"Lo, blessed are our ears for they have heard;
Yea, blessed are our eyes for they have seen:
Let the thunder break on man and beast and bird
And the lightning. It is something to have been."

-The Great Minimum, G.K. Chesterton
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, technically, we were on page two before this one wandered off. :P
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

Why is that not only all topics go off-topic, but we always end up talking about how off-topic the topic has actually gone off-topic?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Because, this is DITL. Nothing goes the way it should. :P