Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Post by Tyyr »

I doubt you're going to find many brand new copies on Amazon anyways. Mostly reselling old copies.

The easiest way to get all the dinos is to tweak one of the .ini files to let you dig at all the available dino sites. At that point its just a matter of time to get them all. If you don't do that just use the fossil exchange and be prepared to pay through the nose.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

At the moment, I'm trying to tweak the weather.ini file to get rid of the damn tornadoes.

I mean, sure, once every decade on a tropical island, maybe. Naturally, they seem to go right after my guests and dinosaurs, even though 90% of the island is empty. :roll:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

That's the beauty of .ini's, just open them in notepad and hack away.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

The problem is, it doesn't seem to be working. :?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Can't really help you there. There's about ten thousand different variables, half of which are almost identical sounding. I have no idea which one you'd need to manipulate to alter the frequency of disasters.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

It may just be a factor of altering the variables after I've started a game; I'm going to start fresh, and build an all-carnivore park. :happydevil: