stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Other Founders X

Post by stitch626 »

How ironic.

So, anyone got any bright idea's?
By the way, you can call me Stitch.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Nickswitz wrote:I was going home from vacation. So now I just get to stay on vacation, with giant creatures and people who want to kill me... Yeah, This is quite a depressing vacation.
Kind of like going to visit my mother. I'm Ciara, but most people call me Foxx.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, I suggest we stick it out for the night, as that is the only real thing to do since we don't know anything about these people. or creatures, or whatever they are called.

And you can call me Nick.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

*walks up, panting, dragging a large duffel bag*

I'm Tsu. I was on my way back from a medical conference in Melbourne. I agree with Mark; we have to find or make shelter. I doubt that polar bear... god, that's weird... will be back anytime soon.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I'm Mikey. On my way to a sales convention.

And we do need shelter... apparently, from all sorts of things.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Shelter is a must, chances are if it doesn't start raining today, it will tomorrow, and getting wet is a bad idea in this enviroment.

I'm Staplic,I'm on my way back to the states after a tour of duty. Just a lieutenant, so don't get your hopes up, I doubt they'll send a search for me, but I did have survival training in the tropics.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

We need to bury all the people who didn't survive; get everything we can from the fuselage. Is anyone hurt? My specialty is orthopedics, but I can help.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Survival training could be useful. All I'm good for is labor. Only thing I know about surviving is don't get eaten. Which I plan to follow to the best of my ability.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I hate to sound callous about it, but that polar bear won't be back for a while...
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh... I think I get you. In that case, what do we have to eat? I'm starving, and those complimentary things are terrible.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

There are a few meal trays from the plane, but I don't think those will last long. More importantly, we need to find fresh water...
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

The water will be the easy part, all we have to do is find a way to catch the rain. Getting shelter to keep dry and warm is primary, then seting up a way to collect the water, and lastly comes fashioning weapons for hunting. If we work quickly, we may be able to get all three done today.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I went hunting in my spare time back home; I could probably help with that. As for shelter, couldn't we drag the rest of the fuselage onto the beach?
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Well, I have no usable skills. Unless you need someone to moan and complain. I am very good at that. I will try to keep it down to a minimum. I will do my best to help as long as I have clear direction.

And that couldn't have been a polar bear, polar bears live in the Arctic and this isn't the Arctic. I think we should just call it a fearsome white beast. That eats people.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

or we could just call it the Bear.

That's a good idea Mr. Tsu. The fusalage of the plane would be good for a weather proof shelter, and it's metalic hull will make it somewhat resistant to the local predators. We just need to make sure it's structural integrity will hold before we start sleeping in it. I'm not sure how it's holding up after that crash.