Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Monroe »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Well, since she has a higher rank and is the MACO commander she may have a private shower or something. Rank has its privelages :P
I think I'm going to make my character straight so he may run off if your character isn't all woman :P
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Monroe wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Well, since she has a higher rank and is the MACO commander she may have a private shower or something. Rank has its privelages :P
I think I'm going to make my character straight so he may run off if your character isn't all woman :P
lol. You wouldn't have the first character to run off when they found out their girlfriend was a herm. :lol: It's actually quite common(relativly speaking)
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I'm in if you guys want anybody else, but I'll have to let the actual character idea percolate a bit.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

hey everyones welcome!
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

So far we have

Reliant, Tsu, me, Monroe, Cpl, stitch, seafort, Mikey, and myself, so that's nine people yet there were 12 people voting in the weapons poll. Am I counting wrong?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Im in, but I wont be ablee to postt stats till sunday. Fracking rench internet...
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Fracking rench internet...
Wow Rochey holds so much contempt for the French he even refuses to put the F on their name...
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Name: Brian Maddox

Position: Linguistic and Alien culture officer. (I'm assuming we can take any role we like if its not already taken?)

History: Born on a Vulcan ship on rout to Vulcan from Earth Brian spent the first eight years of his life on Vulcan. Although he had plenty of contact with other humans while on Vulcan he un doubtedly picked up on many Vulcan characteristics while there.

Living with his mother (who was attached to one of the human ambassidors to Vulcan) after his father left early on Brian travel more by the age of 18 than most humans had in their whole life times. He became fluent in many langages and knew many cultures due to traveling on board many Vulcan ships with his mother.

When he heard humanity was getting ready to start making serious exploration into space he left his comfortable life with his mother and moved back to Earth and enrolled in starfleet. Being a fairly recent graduate he has spent his few years since Graduation in Starfleet HQ assisting verious officers waiting for a ship deployment. When one came up he jumped on the chance.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Name: Trellek

Race: Tellarite

Position: None, he serves as a Merc and trader to whoever wants his help and can afford his rates.

Ship: The Baal Solock, a small ten person craft of unspecified origin, crewed by close associates of his.

History: Unknown, to Starfleet

Personality: Abrasive, argumentative, rude, in short he's a Tellarite.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I got an engineer written up - I'll post it when I get my PDA from the car.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I have a tactical officer in the works. Should have him up in a day or two.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I'll take a sort of part time science officer role.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I guess I'm helm, then. Unless someone else really wants it; I'd settle for security. Or, XO... :P
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Not too happy with how the RP turned out but I'll give it a try.

First Sergeant Monroe (to keep things simple, though sadly I'll break my Star Wars tradition, maybe i'll edit in a first name later)
MACRO
Ethnicity: Human- German / Scottish Mutt

He was born in Germany after his ancestors from Scotland move there following the third world war. He's kept a very strong German accent that has made understanding him difficult. He served for fifteen years in the United Earth Defensive force before being assigned onto the NX-06 with a company of MACROs, which he's the chief NCO of to help protect the explorers during their space exploration missions.
His brother is a convicted member of the Terra Prime terrorist organization and is serving a 40 year prison term for their part in the Mars incident.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

May I suggest that the GM play the Captain? Not sure how this usually works but it seems that it would avoid some issues.