Just an idea...

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Just an idea...

Post by Reliant121 »

Challenger and Cochrane are pretty good.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
If the rumors for season five are true, they were going to bring Shran on as a crew member.
Wait, are you fragging serious? Why would Shran,a Commander with his own ship give that up to join the NX-01 crew? What would he do, XO is taken and it would piss off everyone down the line in the CoC to slot him in.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Cpl Kendall wrote:Wait, are you fragging serious? Why would Shran,a Commander with his own ship give that up to join the NX-01 crew? What would he do, XO is taken and it would **** off everyone down the line in the CoC to slot him in.
He didn't have a ship by that point - the Kumari had been destroyed by the Romulan drone. He might have been brought on board as an advisor/liason officer, rather than in the chain of command, or as part of an officer exchange programme. Alternatively they could have shipped T'Pol off to help set up a replacement for the High Command, and brought Shran in as her replacement.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Captain Seafort wrote: He didn't have a ship by that point - the Kumari had been destroyed by the Romulan drone. He might have been brought on board as an advisor/liason officer, rather than in the chain of command, or as part of an officer exchange programme. Alternatively they could have shipped T'Pol off to help set up a replacement for the High Command, and brought Shran in as her replacement.
Possibly, though I have trouble seeing Shran not getting another ship. The show already followed every ST meme out there so it wouldn't be out of character for him to get another.

I approve of the exchange or replacing T'Pol, the later would be gutsy for Trek. Which seems to have a problem with change.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Damnet i've had another idea. This time...babylon 5?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

I was thinking a TOS era RPG or movie era might be fun
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Hmm...TOS, count me out. I despise it beyond all reason. TMP i suppose could be fun.

But so would B5 :P

lol
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Reliant121 wrote:Hmm...TOS, count me out. I despise it beyond all reason. TMP i suppose could be fun.

But so would B5 :P

lol
Well, that's kindof obscure, and I've never even seen it, not counting the Star Wrek parady/crossover
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

It's not that obscure. Granted, most non sci-fi fans won't have heard of it, but there's quite a few on this board who have.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

babylon 5 isnt that obscure. and it would provide the equal changes from the star trek norm as the SW roleplay
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I was thinking we could have another Babylon project after all the wars were over, Like...i dunno...the Constantinople project. or something like that.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Or just a continuation of the Babylon Project.
Babylon 6?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

That could work. If we do go ahead with it, I call Minbari Diplomat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Might we have a few to many RP's at the moment? we already have 4 do we really need 5? Its just the same people playing all of them so it will just stretch us even more. And hey what about a Stargate RP? Or a Dr Who one?

I'm not saying its a bad idea, just that we might want to wait a few months to see whats happens on the forum.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Teaos wrote:Might we have a few to many RP's at the moment? we already have 4 do we really need 5? Its just the same people playing all of them so it will just stretch us even more. And hey what about a Stargate RP? Or a Dr Who one?

I'm not saying its a bad idea, just that we might want to wait a few months to see whats happens on the forum.
The RPs aren't too active. And I don't think a Doctor Who RP would work too well, but I think a Stargate one would work.