And now over 60,000 posts.

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: And now over 60,000 posts.

Post by Graham Kennedy »

stitch626 wrote:Wow, I'm right behind Graham. Not that that's significant...
*peeks over his shoulder* Hi there!

I beat Ian! Yay, I beat Ian! Ian has a life and I don't! Woo hoo!

Wait....
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

GrahamKennedy wrote:
stitch626 wrote:Wow, I'm right behind Graham. Not that that's significant...
*peeks over his shoulder* Hi there!

I beat Ian! Yay, I beat Ian! Ian has a life and I don't! Woo hoo!

Wait....
:D
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

:)

Ah, stitch626 the man who's avatar can't stay still for more than a few seconds. You need to give it a talking to :)
email, ergo spam
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah, I've tried. For some reason, it doesn't listen. :)
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, I'm back from the land on cheese-eating surrender monkies, so I don't think there's any risk of losing my title of King of Spam to Mikey anymore. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Rochey wrote:Well, I'm back from the land on cheese-eating surrender monkies, so I don't think there's any risk of losing my title of King of Spam to Mikey anymore. :)
hazah! The spastic keyboard posts have been beaten!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed, I have returned to the land of proper spelling.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Rochey wrote:Indeed, I have returned to the land of proper spelling.
and proper hygiene -.-
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And proper keyboards. :)
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Shall we settle for properness? the list will stretch on forever.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed. Let's just say I'm out of France. That alone should let people know everthing they need to.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yay.
Wait, now that means there will be several moe posts per day for me to read through...

So, did you like the French experience Rochey?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

In a word: not really.

Week 1, south of France: Constant rain and thunderstorms. Visited a few castles. Had to resist quoting Monthy Python's The Holy Grail.

Week 2, middle/west of France: No rain, but still thunderstorms. Visited some more castles, some caves and some medievil cities. Nearly got run over by crazy French guy on a bike.

Week 3, Brittany: Kinda good weather, it rained 'till about 4 O'clock and then brightened up after that. Visited some more medieval era castles and cities and the Normandy beaches. Pretty cool.

It seems that no one in France knows how to make a decent pizza, and all meat was served so undercooked it was practicaly still moving.

Despite the weather and lack of good food, the places I visited were pretty cool and interesting. Overall, I'd rate this holiday a solid 6/10.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Rochey wrote:In a word: not really.

Week 1, south of France: Constant rain and thunderstorms. Visited a few castles. Had to resist quoting Monthy Python's The Holy Grail.

Week 2, middle/west of France: No rain, but still thunderstorms. Visited some more castles, some caves and some medievil cities. Nearly got run over by crazy French guy on a bike.

Week 3, Brittany: Kinda good weather, it rained 'till about 4 O'clock and then brightened up after that. Visited some more medieval era castles and cities and the Normandy beaches. Pretty cool.

It seems that no one in France knows how to make a decent pizza, and all meat was served so undercooked it was practicaly still moving.

Despite the weather and lack of good food, the places I visited were pretty cool and interesting. Overall, I'd rate this holiday a solid 6/10.
You were lucky with weather. when i went to Caen for a school trip, i was literally melting. But then when we got to the ferry port, we watched our ferry leave right in front of us, so we went to a small beach that Mr. Malloy knew of and had a really good afternoon, got on board the ferry at 11:30 and arraived next morning, roughly 12 hours late ^_^ fun fun fun.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Oh crap Rochey is back. I'm now the worst speller on the forum again...
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.