Can't wait*Don't post spoilers in here*

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

EAT THAT ROCHEY!!! IT WAS RMS TITANIC!!!

SAME AS I THINK IT WAS THE RMS CARPATHIA THAT RESCUED THE STRANDED PEOPLES!!! YEAH!!!!

(lol)
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Reliant121 wrote:EAT THAT ROCHEY!!! IT WAS RMS TITANIC!!!

SAME AS I THINK IT WAS THE RMS CARPATHIA THAT RESCUED THE STRANDED PEOPLES!!! YEAH!!!!

(lol)
It was indeed, RMS btw stands for Royal Mail Ship is a prefix awarded only to vessels that were contracted to carry the mail (and had some onboard). So if Titanic hadn't been carrying any at the time she would have been SS Titanic.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

EAT THAT ROCHEY!!! IT WAS RMS TITANIC!!!

Okay.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

lol.

I feel strangely special 8)
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Jabber Swarky wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:And I was wrong, it wasn't laser lipstick, it was Sonic lipstick. And K-9 only got a cameo? That's crazy.
Yewot? O.o Where'd she get sonic lipstick from?

And.. why did K9 only get a Cameo D= Come on, how can they not use him more.. besides, where ELSE is he gonna be, the spa?
I'd guess the doctor gave it her when he gave her K-9. And K-9 is currently trying to take care of a Blackhole that some scientist in, I think it was switzerland.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Just saw the season premier, which was on christmas with the Titanic, which was a bit of a surprise. Rather brilliant episode with spectacular story and visuals.