Beaming fun stuff onto enemy ships

Voyager
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

In Peak Performance they beam Wesley's science experiment onto the Hathaway so they can use the antimatter in it for the engines.

TNG TM says that you can only beam antimatter in a special container. I tend to think that has become a little outdated now, but I suppose it's possible that Wesley's experiment just happened to rate as a special container.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
DBS
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by DBS »

GrahamKennedy wrote:In Peak Performance they beam Wesley's science experiment onto the Hathaway so they can use the antimatter in it for the engines.

TNG TM says that you can only beam antimatter in a special container. I tend to think that has become a little outdated now, but I suppose it's possible that Wesley's experiment just happened to rate as a special container.
I for one sure wouldn't want teenagers running around with antimatter without some SERIOUSLY "special containers"! :shock: If that container wasn't quadruple redundant and utterly foolproof (especially if it had enough antimatter to power a starship's warp drive for two seconds), someone needs to re-think safety standards in Starfleet!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Jean-Luc Picard, quoting judge Aaron Satie
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Kids playing with anti-matter? Why am I not surprised?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Pfft thats no worse than the weapons grade plutonium I have in my room... umm I mean. *Puts on Sunglass' and flashs the memory device at everyone*

"Teaos has no weapons grade plutonium under his bed"
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Huh...wha...

Did you just flashy-thing me?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

No Mr Rochey he did not. That was light reflecting of swap gases.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Swap gasses? What are swap gasses?
Its a conspiracy I tell you!
*adjusts tinfoil hat*
DBS
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by DBS »

What's the flashy thing? :?:

*Teaos flashes everyone again*

"There is no flashy thingy..."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Jean-Luc Picard, quoting judge Aaron Satie
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Excellent...

Dean Martlou
Master chief petty officer
Master chief petty officer

Post by Dean Martlou »

hang on...

did everything just taste purple for a second?
Oops.

I shouldn't have told you that last part.
Crushproof
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Crushproof »

^Futurama.
"It is the way of all Empires, old Comrade, to fall prey to the next" ~Mirror Chekov
MetalHead
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by MetalHead »

..............wow.
"Beware what you intend to say, those words will always make you pay." - Soilwork

Booze and Strippers!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Was I the only one surprised by how quickly that topic got derailed?
Crushproof
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Crushproof »

I've seen quicker purple monkey dishwasher.
"It is the way of all Empires, old Comrade, to fall prey to the next" ~Mirror Chekov
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

^ Simpsons