Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

no...it makes me think that we all waffle too much
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

*looks at post count*

Maybe you have a point.....
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:*looks at post count*

Maybe you have a point.....
I can't wait until your post count gets high enough that I can do the 'over 9000' bit.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:
I'll have to remember that. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Yeah, I wouldn't reckon we'll see 50,000 by July, barring a major revelation or some serious advertisement. Has anyone thought of putting some references to DITL in the Star Trek movie forum?

On a side note, we run a terrible risk of losing even more posts when it becomes revealed that Teaos and Rochey are actually the same self-loathing person with an argumentative split personality disorder.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

On a side note, we run a terrible risk of losing even more posts when it becomes revealed that Teaos and Rochey are actually the same self-loathing person with an argumentative split personality disorder.
What?!? Who told you this?
<.<
>.>

Uh...nothing to see here, people, move along. Bryan didnt' really post, it's all a figment of your imagination!
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Rochey is the evil one, I'm the nice one.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Evil is always cooler. 8)
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

What's the saying? "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb". :P
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Exactly. :wink:
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Nice is always more pleasant though.

You two would never make good politicians
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hey, I'd make a great politician. All you need to do is trick people into thinking you aren't a corrupt, thieving bastard. :wink:
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Captain Seafort wrote:What's the saying? "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb". :P
Wait. Good is dumb. Janeway is dumb. Therefore Janeway is good.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Captain Seafort wrote:What's the saying? "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb". :P
Wait. Good is dumb. Janeway is dumb. Therefore Janeway is good.
Janeway was a c*nt with a comm badge. That's a totally different qualification.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Well at least my reason for believing Geordi is god is solid