Chem Dogs: Escape From Dust

Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Chem Dogs: Escape From Dust

Post by Tyyr »

1713 Day 1 Intias

"Damn it! Where's the cog-girl? What shape are those transports in? We need to go!"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

1713 Day 1 Intias

"Ma'am," Hak saluted to Intias. "Ain't much left 'round here. Found two doors and jammed em up, but I wouldn't 'spect em to hold out long against anything. Also found some grub, sweets n treats mostly, but it's edible. I can get it loaded in the rides if ya like. Also, found these..." he held out the sword and stub revolver.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

1713 Day 1 Intias

"Load up any food you found, double time." She looked at the pistol and sword. "Keep them."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

1713 Day 1

"Thank ya ma'am!" Hak stowed the weapons and turned to see about the food. He paused halfway and looked over his shoulder. "Ma'am, ya think we'll be getting any chance to win some glory for the Emporer any time soon?"
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

1713 Day 1

"Oh I'm sure we will trooper," Intias says keeping a fake smile plastered on her face.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Hak smiled behind his re-breather and gave Intias a thumbs up. "Tis a good day to be serving the Emporer," he said. "Course, EVERY day is a good day to serve." He gave a bark of a laugh and hurried off to load up the food.
Coalition
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Coalition »

Tyyr wrote:1713 Day 1 Intias

"Damn it! Where's the cog-girl? What shape are those transports in? We need to go!"
"I would appreciate less harassment so the Machine Spirits may be properly roused from their slumber. Already they are irritable with me, and the rushed rites I am performing."

Raltus looked over the organized confusion, and glanced over the shrinking supply of seats not with the Ogryn. He decided to get a seat near the commissar, as that vehicle was more likely to survive. Joining the crew near the doors, he carefully watched for the approaching mob, and which one the commissar got into. He hoped it would be the Chimera, as the Ogryn seemed to be preferring the Salamander.
Relativity Calculator
My Nomination for "MVAM Critic Award" (But can it be broken into 3 separate pieces?)
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

1713 day 1

"They'll be a lot more irritable if we're still here when the trouble shows up," Hilda promised. "Just get these things running!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

1713 - Lirk didn't understand the talk of machine spirits; but to an Ogryn, arguing with a commissar was almost the same as arguing with the Emperor Himself. He shoved a couple of idle Rough Riders into place to take over his sentry duties and stalked toward the tech-priest. Glowering down at the enginseer Lirk growled, "Com'sar say fix, you fix. Disrespect Emp'ror's voice again, maybe you get broke."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Buck and Boar, seeing their Sarge getting angry quickly moved over to his flanks. Grunting and growling in support.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Intias took a half step forward. "Don't lay a hand on her. Enemies of the Emperor approach." She pointed towards the open eastern central door. "Make sure none of them get through there."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Buck and Boar snapped a quick salute and raced over to the Eastern door. Taking up positions behind some large crates, the brothers aimed their rippers and waited for the coming enemy. "En'my of Emp'er!" growled Buck. "Den tey die! Die bloody!" growled Boar in reply.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

1713 - Lirk cocked his head curiously. "Com'sar don't want Lirk to 'nforce her word?" He shrugged then added as he walked back to man the door, "Ogryns loyal warriors, not servants."
as Bull offed Custer
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"She's no good to us broken Lirk."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

1713 - Lirk turned from his place at the door and his brows knitted in concentration. "Mmm," he said thoughtfully. "Com'sar smart. Think ahead." He turned to face the tech-priest and added, "You fix cars like com'sar says."
as Bull offed Custer