Boston Legal

Everything else
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Boston Legal

Post by Teaos »

I don't think there is a thread for this.

Anyone else think this is the best show ever.

Brings up important political points, funny as hell, good to see Shatner back.

It never fails to entertain. Hands is awesome to.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I love Boston Legal. The one thing I don't like about it is Denny, though. He's a great character and Bill plays him superbly, but I always find myself really badly wishing he wasn't crazy. The "I say and do silly things" line got a old fast for me.

There was an ep on the other day where Denny did a murder trial on his own, and he blew them all away with his closing argument. That's the Denny I'd like to see more of; strong, powerful, capable. Not the buffoon who actually thinks it's a good idea to stick tubes on his face so he can cry.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

I dont mind Denny being an idiot.

We have Allan as the super lawyer. I like how they show someone who was once great who has slipped but can still grasp moments of greatness.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Incredible show. It's a shame the schedule is always jumping around, or getting pre-empted by sports, etc. I can never tell when it's going to actually be on, so I've missed most of this season.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Apparently its ratings arent huge but it draws the richest audience.

Thus they put high end products in the adds.

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Teaos wrote:Apparently its ratings arent huge but it draws the richest audience...
Funny that I would like it, then, eh? :)
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I'm not rich, I just like watching rich people on TV :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

GrahamKennedy wrote:I'm not rich, I just like watching rich people on TV :)
That's one of the reasons I watch sci-fi or fantasy almost exclusively: so I can watch things I can't see or do in real life. :wink:

I hate most dramas, with the exclusion of Lost (because it's actually sci-fi/fantasy), and Boston Legal (because they address important, real issues).
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

And Greys annatomy for McDreamy.