New MacGyver movie planned

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I can't watch anything with Colin Farrell until he gets those damned eyebrows plucked.

The gimmick for this film is supposedly that when you go to the ticket counter, you purchase one sweatsock and a rubber band, and must then mill paper and print your own ticket.

no, not really. :lol:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Mikey wrote:I can't watch anything with Colin Farrell until he gets those damned eyebrows plucked.
He can't really act either, I hate to say. It was painful watching him in Alexander. His "emotion" in any scene, whether anger or sadness or passion, seems to be his face quivering.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Duskofdead wrote: He can't really act either, I hate to say. It was painful watching him in Alexander. His "emotion" in any scene, whether anger or sadness or passion, seems to be his face quivering.
Maybe that's really what he looks like when he gets upset. You should see the interview with Shatner after his wife drowned; I swear to christ he looked like he was going to shout, "KHAAAAAAN!!!!"
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939