What the hell is going on???

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Tyrant?
I prefer the title 'Evil Ruthless Warlord For Ever', if you don't mind. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Another question. I have been reading the Alpha posts. Am i still In a holding cell or not?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Probably not. Although I ordered you thrown in the brig, in the confusion of Blackstar's escape I can imagine that the guards were too occupied to bother with you. Given that there really is nothing you did wrong, you were probably let off.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Right. Just to clear it all up. I am probably off the hook (Well not completely but hey) and caring for the baby.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, that's probably your situation at the moment.
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Rochey wrote:Yeah, I can see how it would be confusing to a new-commer. :)

Basicaly, our ship detected a Tholian slave-trading base on a planet, and sent a bunch of us on an away-team mission to investigate the base. Our objective was to try and find out if anybody knew about who was attacking merchant ships in the area.
Myself, and one or two others, posed as slave traders, while the rest of the group posed as slaves.

When we got there, Blackstar revealed shi had contacts on the planet which she had never bothered to tell us about. Shi then proceeded to tell her contact all about our mission, including the secret stuff. Naturaly, the Commander and the rest of the team got quite annoyed with her for that.
Initialy, Myself, Munro, Minnsky, and the redshirts went into the slaver camp to find out what we could, while Mikey went with Blackstar to talk to her contact. When I heard that Blackstar was blabbing about our mission, I took two redshirts with me and went to confront Blackstar, leaving Munro in charge of the rest with orders to continue the investigation in the slaver camp.
Blackstar was told to stop talking or shi'd be thrown out the airlock.
Shi then went for a stroll and got attacked by a Klingon. In the fight, a passerby was shot and killed. Blackstar took her baby, and wanted to take it back to the Daystrom with her due to the fact that shi feels somewhat responsible. The Commander wasn't too happy with this, and told Blackstar to get rid of the kid.

And that's where we are now. :)
I can't breathe I am laughing so hard.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

We aim to please. :D
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, we've managed to clamp down on the lunacy a bit. :)