Episode Reviews

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Episode Reviews

Post by Bryan Moore »

Graham and Ian,
Would it be possible to have user episode reviews as you do book reviews? I would think this would be even more popular!

Cheers

--B. Mo
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

If this happens, then I'm calling dibs on Threshold. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Maybe not full reviews, but I have contemplated from time to time having some sort of comments page for each episode.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Sounds good, though we would have to be carefull that an "debates" would be caried out here.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
KuvahMagh
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by KuvahMagh »

I think the simplest way would be to allow people to post a shield rating of the episode with a brief what they like/don't like about it, give people too much space and they would debate points there.
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
-Elie Wiesel

Dreaming in Color Living in Black and White, Sitting in a Grey Day Leaning on a Bright New Tomorrow.
-Billy Ray Cyrus
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Why not set it up with no repeat posting and are limited to say 200 words or less and a star rating.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That's a good idea (wish I had thought of it)
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.