Site header

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Primefalcon
Petty officer first class

Site header

Post by Primefalcon »

Hi I just wish to shoot an idea concerning your banner

first off I liked your old style better, but I cant find where to change it back now as I lost the link spot to do, so maybe make an easier way to switch between site styles would be good

but I with the new design, I feel it would look better if you moved the blue bar up to above like this

Anyhow thats my ideas shot, :-), I just feel the way it is, it looks a little mismatched, keep up the great work though, btw I liked the comment about the boo shucks to you rofl
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

But the current site resembles the computer screens of Star Trek, which was the main idea behind the site in the first place. And I am one of many people who disliked the blue bar on top (although for different reasons), because 1)It suggests the Non-canon stuff is more important then the show and 2)it blends in somwhat with the blue buttons.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:But the current site resembles the computer screens of Star Trek, which was the main idea behind the site in the first place. And I am one of many people who disliked the blue bar on top (although for different reasons), because 1)It suggests the Non-canon stuff is more important then the show and 2)it blends in somwhat with the blue buttons.
Agreed on both points. The old interface is available still on:

http://www.ditl.org/index1.php

Thanks
Ian
email, ergo spam
Primefalcon

Post by Primefalcon »

I understand the new interface is more trek computer esque, I just feel that the old interface was more functional

Thx btw Ian :-)