Babylon 5 The Road Home

Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Babylon 5 The Road Home

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

McAvoy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:47 am
Tinadrin Chelnor wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:32 pm I LOVE Babylon 5, I have every DVD from the universe up until now. I shall probably buy this on Amazon tomorrow (I don't do BluRays, and it seems this is only available through BluRay or streaming). I'll watch it over the weekend.
Me too. Every couple of years I will re-watch the show more so than any other show including Star Trek though DS9 is second. I find it be veey rewatchable. Though I find the fifth season to be a bit of a drag due to dooche canoe long haired smug idiot.
Yeah, it is among the few shows that I rewatch every couple of years (along with TNG, DS9, VOY, and SG-1). It is a great show, with great character development. The fifth season is nowhere near the level of the rest, but from what I can gather they had crammed all of what they planned for season 4 and 5 into season 4, as they didn't know if it would be renewed.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."