Federation ships in S02E01 Spoilers

Star Trek : Picard
SlipperyStream47
Petty officer second class

Re: Federation ships in S02E01 Spoilers

Post by SlipperyStream47 »

McAvoy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:06 am
IanKennedy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:46 pm I could do but I don't have Star Trek online so were would that information be available. It would obviously be maked as backstage.
I don't either. Maybe someone here has it.

It wouldn't surprise me if these Online ships never make an appearance again honestly.
You wouldn't be able to find any technical data from Star Trek: Online that makes any real sense in the Star Trek world. There is a Star Trek: Online wiki, but it really isn't useful at all for information regarding the Star Trek Universe.
Also, they have already shown a ship from Star Trek: Online in Season 3--the Sutherland Class.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

SlipperyStream47 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:30 pm
McAvoy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:06 am
IanKennedy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:46 pm I could do but I don't have Star Trek online so were would that information be available. It would obviously be maked as backstage.
I don't either. Maybe someone here has it.

It wouldn't surprise me if these Online ships never make an appearance again honestly.
You wouldn't be able to find any technical data from Star Trek: Online that makes any real sense in the Star Trek world. There is a Star Trek: Online wiki, but it really isn't useful at all for information regarding the Star Trek Universe.
Also, they have already shown a ship from Star Trek: Online in Season 3--the Sutherland Class.
So no overall length, crew or even weapons?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
SlipperyStream47

Post by SlipperyStream47 »

You might find some dimensions, but probably nothing on their crew complements or weapons. And the whole weapons system in Star Trek: Online is completely different from the weapons system of the Star Trek universe.

I've never seen any kind of information on any Star Trek: Online wikis regarding ship stats.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”