"What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" Official Documentary available on Youtube Movies

Deep Space Nine
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

"What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" Official Documentary available on Youtube Movies

Post by Nutso »

A detailed look at the historic series, including brand-new interviews with members of the cast and crew, and considers the reasons Deep Space Nine went from a family outcast to a Star Trek
Edit: I don't know if it's region locked.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: "What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" Official Documentary available on Youtube Movies

Post by McAvoy »

Does anyone know if the battles that were put in this was completely redone or digitally enhanced? I kinda like the original one better though, this new version is too bright.

If it was up to me, I would have added more weapons fire instead of seeing ships in the ba kground fly around not do anything.

That whole fake season 8 thing they were doing, there would be no major gripe. Sisko and Avery Brooks. As we all know he had the ending of the finale changed due to him not liking a it looking like a black man leaving his family. In this fake season 8 turns out he did for 20 years.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: "What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" Official Documentary available on Youtube Movies

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

It's region locked.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:59 pm It's region locked.
Sorry, man. I just don't know why...
Stan - South Park
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Oh that's simple. Companies are W@nkers.
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ha, got to watch it because it glitched on me today - refreshed and glitch was over. :-(
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:51 pm Ha, got to watch it because it glitched on me today - refreshed and glitch was over. :-(
Damn
Stan - South Park
Black Jesus
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Black Jesus »

That documentary was great. Watching the writing team together build upon each other's ideas was both fun and instructive. Seeing how they crack a story and lay out the acts was fun to watch. It made me wonder what the writing room(s) was like during the height of the show with so many storylines going at once. Seeing the actors reminisce and respond to positive/negative criticism and talk about their time on the show was instructive. Colm seemed to have least amount to say about his time there.