email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Funny pics

Post by McAvoy »

Nutso wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:34 am Image
Going to need more about this story.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

McAvoy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:29 am
Nutso wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:34 am Image
Going to need more about this story.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... ats-urine/
Olympic National Park, located in Washington state's Olympic Peninsula, is faced with a daunting challenge: removing a ballooning mountain goat population that's developed a strong appetite for human pee.

Mountain goats aren't a native species in the park. Since their introduction in the 1920s, their numbers have blossomed into a staggering 700 ungulates. Now, with humans flooding the area and routinely relieving themselves on various hiking trails, the goats have developed an insatiable thirst for urine, which serves as a strong source of salt and minerals.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Nutso wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:21 am

This one is me at work, going to the restroom in the back of the store and NOPE! Maintenance has it closed so I have to half-run to the front of the store.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:26 am

This one is me at work, going to the restroom in the back of the store and NOPE! Maintenance has it closed so I have to half-run to the front of the store.
My digestive system is so crap that I need to use Benefiber to have regular bowel movements. And the bowel movements are good and solid and huge but, when it's coming, it's coming. There is no holding that crap up. Woe be unto any toilet bowls in my path.
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Nutso wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:27 pm

My digestive system is so crap that I need to use Benefiber to have regular bowel movements. And the bowel movements are good and solid and huge but, when it's coming, it's coming. There is no holding that crap up. Woe be unto any toilet bowls in my path.
I got a very mild case of IBS that I am sure will get worse over time. But I love Indian food, and I drink alot of milk, eat alot of dairy products while I am full on lactose intolerant. I punish my stomach for being weak but I pay for it big time.

I once got it so bad I had to use the aircraft's lavatory (mind you I don't work on the big boys but the smaller but still large Corporate or rich people Jets). Which means once I am done I have to go flush the system making the 'blue juice' nice and clean.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

McAvoy wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:46 am
Nutso wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:27 pm

I got a very mild case of IBS that I am sure will get worse over time. But I love Indian food, and I drink alot of milk, eat alot of dairy products while I am full on lactose intolerant. I punish my stomach for being weak but I pay for it big time.

I once got it so bad I had to use the aircraft's lavatory (mind you I don't work on the big boys but the smaller but still large Corporate or rich people Jets). Which means once I am done I have to go flush the system making the 'blue juice' nice and clean.
Damn, bro. Sorry to hear about the IBS. You seem to be taking it in stride though, so good for you. Enjoy living life the way you want.
Stan - South Park
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Personally I could do without the president of the United States of America dissing me!

My thoughts go out to anyone suffering from the hurricane.
email, ergo spam
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

IanKennedy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:43 am Personally I could do without the president of the United States of America dissing me!

My thoughts go out to anyone suffering from the hurricane.
I'd almost be honored if the president took time out of his day to diss me. :lol:
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:17 am Image
Fun fact. Soldiers typically adopt stray animals like cats, dogs and other furry animals. Some are brought home with them if it's feasible. Usually these animals just become unofficial mascots.

Now we get pictures of soldiers carrying around their battle puppy or kitten in a pocket.

Has been happening for who knows how long.