"Loki" Disney+

Everything else
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "Loki" Disney+

Post by IanKennedy »

Now they're all out I'll start watching them.
email, ergo spam
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: "Loki" Disney+

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

There's a lot of stuff that Nerdrotic and Overlord DVD have said that I agree with when it comes to what they're doing with Marvel. Not all, but most. Fatties - sorry, FatWS, didn't even finish watching that I got that bored, and literally the only thing I found interesting was the inclusion of Isaiah Bradley, played by the guy who played "Dixon" in Alias alongside Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow and Bradley Cooper who played Will Tippin. Some of the things in that show I was just like, 'wat?' ... 'the government mandated therapist isn't actually doing a decent job at giving a formerly-brainwashed assassin supersoldier the therapy that the government said he needed? you dont say?', mock gasp of fake shock. I didn't even make it to sharon carters' bit in the show.
Loki... I was looking forward to it, but I should have, because it turns out I was looking forward to lots of sitting and talking or standing and talking and not much actually happens.

Loki, a master of magic, and... the limit of magic he does in this show is create a holster for a knife. illusion of a blanket (when they're fucking frost giants who shouldn't get cold!).