Re: Black Widow - Final Trailer

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I am seriously looking forward to this. :D
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Me too. Well over a year since it was supposed to be out.

Thanks Covid.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

A few years too late for me - I've lost a lot of interest in the MCU. Endgame literally felt like the end of the line. This should have been, at the latest, between IW and Endgame. So, you know. in the slot that that one with bree had.

Not only that, but after the quality of Agents of Shield, including season 1 - WandaVision was.... it ... .... sucked. For FATWS I didn't even watch past... uh... well, that bit where they'd fought on top of a truck against ginger villain, and... mangled the attempt to include Isaiah Bradley, wherein the mangling wasn't even his bit but stuff around it. It's almost like its made as an Anti-Esapism show... and doesn't even do that properly. I'm not subbed to D+ anymore, either. I did have It as a freebie when I was with... o2. I cancelled o2 but decided not to properly sub to d+ directly when I lost access. no point. It was star wars and marvel I was "subbing" for, and it took them long enough to add the last season of Agents of SHIELD which didn't even get to broadcast in the UK, and the problems going on with star wars... Not worth it. Wanda, Falcon... blah. And I've seen the first episode of Loki through [asdfsdf-censored] and it's just not grabbing me. it felt like a ten minute section of a movie stretched out to an hour, and uncomfortably so at that. and not 'oh so this is the uncomfortable bit because its the uncomfortable bit', but 'what do you mean this makes you uncomfortable?'.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm A few years too late for me - I've lost a lot of interest in the MCU. Endgame literally felt like the end of the line. This should have been, at the latest, between IW and Endgame. So, you know. in the slot that that one with bree had.

Not only that, but after the quality of Agents of Shield, including season 1 - WandaVision was.... it ... .... sucked. For FATWS I didn't even watch past... uh... well, that bit where they'd fought on top of a truck against ginger villain, and... mangled the attempt to include Isaiah Bradley, wherein the mangling wasn't even his bit but stuff around it. It's almost like its made as an Anti-Esapism show... and doesn't even do that properly. I'm not subbed to D+ anymore, either. I did have It as a freebie when I was with... o2. I cancelled o2 but decided not to properly sub to d+ directly when I lost access. no point. It was star wars and marvel I was "subbing" for, and it took them long enough to add the last season of Agents of SHIELD which didn't even get to broadcast in the UK, and the problems going on with star wars... Not worth it. Wanda, Falcon... blah. And I've seen the first episode of Loki through [asdfsdf-censored] and it's just not grabbing me. it felt like a ten minute section of a movie stretched out to an hour, and uncomfortably so at that. and not 'oh so this is the uncomfortable bit because its the uncomfortable bit', but 'what do you mean this makes you uncomfortable?'.
Wandavision definitely isn't for everybody. Especially the first episodes. It really does start off slow.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is pretty good, it does have the feel of a Captain America movie. I know some don't like it due to the racial issues it brings up.

I haven't seen Loki yet. I will. Black Widow really should have been put in theaters probably in between Ultron and Infinity War. Maybe before Civil War.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"