Debris

Everything else
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Debris

Post by T'Pau »

A new scifi series by the folks behind 'Fringe'. Pieces of a damages alien spacecraft begin landing on Earth, causing all sorts of oogidy boogidy effects on people. A team of investigators are trying to find the pieces before they are sold on the black market for nefarious usage.

First episode was quite good! Lots of 'wtf' moments to keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Looking forward to more!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Debris

Post by McAvoy »

Keep us posted. My Mom mentioned to me about it a couple of days ago. She likes it.

My Mom and Dad are what you would consider original Trekkies. They did watch the original series when they came out each week in the 60's. My Mom was all about Spock too. My Dad was heavy into fantasy and science fiction.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

If you watched any 'Fringe' back in the day, this has the same flavor of the bizarre yet could happen feel.
If you missed Fringe, it was a wonderfully strange sci-fi drama with some dark humor elements..a tour de force for John Noble!
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Hit the half way point, with a bang and a whole lotta WTF??? No indication when the second half will appear sans Wedon.