NEXT GENERATION TECHNICAL MANUAL HUH?

Trek Books, Games and General chat
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: NEXT GENERATION TECHNICAL MANUAL HUH?

Post by McAvoy »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:22 am I *{this has been censored for some reason that is not at all reasonably possibly not isn't most definitely not to get in trouble legally...} *, didn't take long either to unzi- *{Again? Dude stop trying to.... nevermind, nothing to see, innocent whistle yadda yadda}* but yeah it's like it's part image-scan and part image-to-text scan, so it didn't actually capture the text in some places yet clearly the pages weren't removed and laid flat, showing it was just opened and laid as-it-would-be-on-a-lap but face-down, so the bend near the bind shows up in the scanned picture.

*{That is most definitely from a copy This Guy owns. Yup. Ignore the growing Pinnochio-esque nose. Uh Huh. ... ... fine, don't believe me on that!}*
The manual has been around for almost 30 years. The one I got is from a website that has scanned various fan made material and official ones. It's wide open and anyone can download it.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

I don’t care if you don’t believe me. Check google books. The tech manual is there. I own the ePub copy of it, read it if you like. I removed the copy and pasted info out of courtesy for the site and because “no portion may be used without permission” disclaimer in every book out there.
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

00111010 01000100 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:11 pm I don’t care if you don’t believe me. Check google books. The tech manual is there. I own the ePub copy of it, read it if you like. I removed the copy and pasted info out of courtesy for the site and because “no portion may be used without permission” disclaimer in every book out there.
Never said I don't believe you.

Just saying the book has been out for 30 years and you can find it pretty easily for free.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"