And so, it begins.

The Original Series
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: And so, it begins.

Post by T'Pau »

Various tv stations here have had loads of the various ST films available.
I caught Search for Spock the other night. Every single time I see the funeral of Spock with Kirk's speech, I get teary eyed.
Beyond was on today..still love the tiny creatures at the beginning, and wish they'd left Elba all dragonfied, but so it goes. The tribute to Nimoy still tugs at my heart strings. Very classy way to handle his loss to the franchise.
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

T'Pau wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:18 am Various tv stations here have had loads of the various ST films available.
I caught Search for Spock the other night. Every single time I see the funeral of Spock with Kirk's speech, I get teary eyed.
Beyond was on today..still love the tiny creatures at the beginning, and wish they'd left Elba all dragonfied, but so it goes. The tribute to Nimoy still tugs at my heart strings. Very classy way to handle his loss to the franchise.
You mean wrath of khan right? Search for spock, he didn’t have a funeral (but T’pau does restore his Katra to his body from Bones... it’s like he was dead) lol.

Wait... you mean the intro scene at the very beginning huh? The recap from the end of WOK.. in case you missed it and skipped the movie. Why would they recap... sigh.
8-•

But yeah, the funeral scene in WOK is emotionally moving.
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Yes, that's what I meant, from both films :laughroll:
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."