Mexican Drug Lord Sends Threatening Message to ISIS

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Mexican Drug Lord Sends Threatening Message to ISIS

Post by Nutso »

http://www.cartelblog.com/el-chapo-send ... roup-isis/
It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

The three central cartels which move drugs across Mexico, as well as the rest of the world, are The Sinaloa Cartel, The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and Los Zetas.

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for cocaine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene.

ISIS. As drugs are not a part of the organizations ideology for a Muslim State, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels.

The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

It looks like it’s on. It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo’s drug cartel! They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!
What a world.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Mexican Drug Lord Sends Threatening Message to ISIS

Post by McAvoy »

Fuck it. Let them go at it. I honestly want to see this happen.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

McAvoy wrote:Fuck it. Let them go at it. I honestly want to see this happen.
I'm legit there with you on this. Let them go!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Drug Lords v Terrorists. There's got to be a cheesy low budget action movie in that.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Graham Kennedy wrote:Drug Lords v Terrorists. There's got to be a cheesy low budget action movie in that.
I almost wanna bet real money it was made in the 80's and starred Chuck Norris.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Unfortunately it is just posturing. ISIS is better equipped and more like an army.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Once again I've fallen for a fake. So did the major news media outlets.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68861.html
El Chapo: Reports Mexican drug leader Joaquin Guzman declared 'war' on Isis proven false
The writer of the fake story said major news outlets did not confirm the information with him

Rumours that a Mexican drug cartel leader threatened to "destroy" Isis have been proven false - but not before some media outlets reported it as true.

It was reported by New York Post, Forbes and Fox News that Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman had sent Isis leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi an encrypted message to stop "interfering with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel."

The story was posted in semi-satirical site Thug Life Videos before being picked up by CartelBlog.com, a web site that reports on cartel news, which caused it to go viral across several major news outlets.

Steve Charnock, who works for Thug Life Videos, told the Daily Mail that he and his boss had conceived the idea and written it on 30 November 2015.

"It was satire, faux news," he said according to the newspaper. "It got a few shares on Facebook initially, but now it is the top story on some websites."

Joaquin Guzman is considered the "most powerful drug trafficker in the world" by the United States Department of the Treasury.

He escaped from Altiplano prison in Mexico through a tunnel in July 2015.

Charnock said that none of the news outlets contacted him to clarify the information, nor questioned the claim that the cartel had moved into the Middle East.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Nutso wrote:Once again I've fallen for a fake. So did the major news media outlets.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68861.html
El Chapo: Reports Mexican drug leader Joaquin Guzman declared 'war' on Isis proven false
The writer of the fake story said major news outlets did not confirm the information with him

Rumours that a Mexican drug cartel leader threatened to "destroy" Isis have been proven false - but not before some media outlets reported it as true.

It was reported by New York Post, Forbes and Fox News that Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman had sent Isis leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi an encrypted message to stop "interfering with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel."

The story was posted in semi-satirical site Thug Life Videos before being picked up by CartelBlog.com, a web site that reports on cartel news, which caused it to go viral across several major news outlets.

Steve Charnock, who works for Thug Life Videos, told the Daily Mail that he and his boss had conceived the idea and written it on 30 November 2015.

"It was satire, faux news," he said according to the newspaper. "It got a few shares on Facebook initially, but now it is the top story on some websites."

Joaquin Guzman is considered the "most powerful drug trafficker in the world" by the United States Department of the Treasury.

He escaped from Altiplano prison in Mexico through a tunnel in July 2015.

Charnock said that none of the news outlets contacted him to clarify the information, nor questioned the claim that the cartel had moved into the Middle East.
Dammit, I wanted my drug cartels against ISIS!
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I would have paid a buttload to watch that on PPV.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Hell, yeah! Give a portion of the money to charity and everyone wins!