Andriod testers

IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Andriod testers

Post by IanKennedy »

Can anyone with an Android phone or tablet please test the new home page icon support. I'm not sure how this is done with Android but what is required is for you to add the site to your home page. The question is whether you see the following icon on the page or something else? If you can send me a copy of what you see if it's different that would be good:

email, ergo spam
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: Andriod testers

Post by kostmayer »

Not sure what you're asking for, this is how the home page shows on my Galaxy Note with the default browser. Its running Android 4.0

"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

What I'm trying to figure is if you add a 'bookmark' to your home screen (the one that holds your android apps) does it show the icon above or something else. I don't know how you add a website to the home screen but on the iPhone/iPad you do it by using the bookmark menu and selecting 'Add to homepage'.
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Here's how it looks on an iPhone

email, ergo spam
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Ah, righto. Icon looks as intended on my Galaxy Note, and on a Dell Streak running Android 2.2.2
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Great, thank. I wasn't sure it had worked for that. Anyone one else?
email, ergo spam
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Works fine for me on a Motorola Razr XT910 (EMEA version) running 2.3.6. I will try it on my ASUS Transformer when I am staying at home on sunday.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Reliant121 wrote:Works fine for me on a Motorola Razr XT910 (EMEA version) running 2.3.6. I will try it on my ASUS Transformer when I am staying at home on sunday.
Good, thank
email, ergo spam