SF Debris: The Fall of Night

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: SF Debris: The Fall of Night

Post by Nutso »

SolkaTruesilver wrote:Didn't Londo said on many occasion "Great Maker!"?

I know they have a background of polytheism, but I was under the impression that the Maker's religion touched them.
Great Maker might have been what Londo refers to the head of the Pantheon as. I think that the Centauri might also be the only religion that has idols of their gods. There was an episode where the main story is a strike, but G'Kar has a religious plight. In the episode an idol of a Centauri god is taken from a temple on the station as a ransom by G'Kar for a Narn flower.

I can't recall seeing idols of Drohsalla, G'Lan or Valerian. We just saw Kosh as the being of light and all but Mollari saw a deity.

I was doing some research on this and Wikia claims that Great Maker is an alien god to the Centauri. http://babylon5.wikia.com/wiki/Centauri ... on_of_Gods
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: SF Debris: The Fall of Night

Post by Deepcrush »

The CR may have been one of those worlds that the Vorlons simply didn't bother with. Twice in their history the CR was nearly exterminated so the Vorlons may have just went... eh...

End result is the ending we saw. However more important is the first visible sign from Londo, where we see him accepting he is truly alone.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu