Rear Admiral

Prank Call

Post by Monroe »

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:
God, I'd love to know who called in with that. The guy hosting the show didn't sound like he had any clue what was going on.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Jordanis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Jordanis »

Rochey wrote::lol:
God, I'd love to know who called in with that. The guy hosting the show didn't sound like he had any clue what was going on.
Coast to Coast AM is a fairly famous/infamous call-in show that gets aired late nights here in the states. Part of the point of the hosts is to be credulous, they get better calls that way. They do a 'predictions' show every new year's where they ask people to call in with their predictions and write them down to check up on at the end of the year. They had to ask for nothing concerning the president this year, as they didn't want to deal with the secret service again.

Anyway, I would bet the host knew what was up. They get this stuff all the time.