Dumbest People

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Dumbest People

Post by Mark »

Last night, I went to an NA meeting and my friend shared a story.

He lives next to a Honolulu Police Officer who had the day off (oddly enough he's on admin leave for shooting a suspect). The cop is laying down on his sofa taking a nap. A professionally dressed black woman knocks on my friends door and my friends moms door (she lives next door to him) asking for "David". When she got to the cops house, he didn't answer. So, she goes around to the alley, climbs my friends fence, and hops in the cops back yard. The cop comes out with gun in hand and catches this woman wearing gloves, trying to open his sliding glass door with a screw driver.

As he's arresting her, she starts telling him how she thought this was her friend Davids house, who didn't go to school today. She was worried about him and wanted to make sure he was all right. Then, she starts screaming like a banshee about police brutality and why is he being so mean. He reminds her she was trying to break into his home and asks how she'd feel if the position was reversed. She said she's forgive and forget.

So, the black and whites show up and she tries a different tactic. I guess she stepped on her own dress and ripped it, then with her hands in cuffs, tore her own underwear, alleging sexual assault by the officer.

Small problem. He's had the same boyfriend for over ten years.

Dumb people. I love 'em.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
SolkaTruesilver
Commander
Commander

Re: Dumbest People

Post by SolkaTruesilver »

I hope she gets strongly charged for being dishonest to the law and trying to provoke false punishment on an officer.

Seriously, this is a few levels of unnaceptable.

(but funny story :-)
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Dumbest People

Post by Mikey »

Also, B&E is B&E, no matter even if it was her friend David's house.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer